Flexed vs Tampa…

The Lions have been moved to the 4:25 time slot……

I expect more games flexed in the future….

7 Likes

Good thing I didn’t buy plane tickets to fly back from Tampa after the game…

7 Likes

F-L-E-X!!!
Excited National Football League GIF by Rocket Mortgage

4 Likes

Why? FOX America’s game of the week? Man I hate this up down schedule. Loved 16 out of 17 (one flex) 1 pm games last year.

4 Likes

I live in Phoenix and work on Sunday mornings until 1pm, I can now watch it live as opposed to watching a recording.

5 Likes

I’m very excited for you. I hope you enjoy. But I was talking about me :rofl: Enjoy your game, brother.

3 Likes

Need to meet up, will be there as well.

1 Like

I did lol then i have to drive home two hours from the sirport as well. RIP my patient schedule the following Monday.

1 Like

I think the Chargers matchup in week 10 gets flexed into SNF. Right now it is Jets/Raiders, which isn’t sticking.

Not a lot of appealing options this week though.

Browns @ Ravens
Lions @ Chargers

Maybe 49ers @ Jaguars

Lions have been getting really good ratings and the Chargers have the flashy talent at skill positions that is great for TV.

1 Like

I’m going to be in Vegas for a work conference and I was prepared to try to go to that SNF game. Once Rodgers tore his Achilles I lost interest.

Therein lies the awful part about the flex games

1 Like

1pm works for me in az too. That’s after the lunch rush so I can follow on my phone easier. :joy:

1 Like

The Bucs are wearing their creamsicle unis in this one, right? Those are some of my favorites of all time. We gotta ■■■■ em up, but I love those unis.

3 Likes

Get used to this shit, we’re good.

My brother and I booked. He is rescheduling as we speak.

They are rubbing it in our face that the creamsicle Bucs have won our division more recently than we have won our division.

1 Like

Oh that was moreso a rhetorical statement. My dad and I talked about going to that game but it’s probably not going to end up happening. Especially now, after this.

Not sure if I’m going to end up making it to a game this year.

What does your schedule look like on February 11th next year?

1 Like

Pretty free that day, but I’m occupied the week later. Got a parade to go to.

3 Likes

Does this mean we’ll be televised?