For the Iowa guys

3 Likes

Lachey is coming back to IOWA, or he would have been the next IOWA TE to light up the NFL. I have no idea why he is coming back, their O is going to suck again. DeJean is the real deal though, he has a real chance to be that IOWA guy in next years draft. And if we can play Capt Jack in his natural position, he could be most improved here next season and make that list.

2 Likes

With your unique position knowing the Iowa program and the Lions connection to it, how do you feel about the Lions taking DeJean? Do you think its possible? And should we be excited if it happens?

1 Like

Book it, I expect HUGE strides NY with JC. IMO he will be in probowl conversations. His biggest enemy this year was the thinking speed of the NFL. He has improved a lot as the year has progressed. Our run D supports this take.

2 Likes

DeJean is a top 20 pick, maybe top 15. I just don’t see him falling to us. Castro is coming back so IOWA will be returning 3 of their 5 starting DB’s. He’s a unique talent, wherever he ends up he’s going to give them what they hoped they’d be getting. Punter Tory Taylor is likely the only other Hawkeye to get drafted. A lot of eligible players are returning, not sure what that will mean for the O but that D is going to be really tough again.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t either, his college film is as good as Patrick Peterson’s

1 Like

Just wait till I release the Cooper DeJean gas mask bong footage that I have stored on my hard drive.

2 Likes

3 Likes

They are going to have to rename Iowa “Tight End University”. Eric All will be their next offering to the NFL, the Michigan transfer was Iowa’s leading receiver when he tore his ACL (note for Holmes discount candy) in October.

I prefer chocalte boy factory. @espnbaby

1 Like

If you could also release the same footage of mike sainrastil that would be great. Very few things would make me happier than adding those two dudes to our secondary.

Hockenson minor was tight end ,was in the wrong class of tight ends

1 Like

@FreebirdPartDeux We end up paying for extra hair in the trade,I should have given him a hair and beard cut before trade to save some money and cap space

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.