Foreign affairs question

@Nate, are we able to talk about war or does that send me back to the gulag?

I’m not nate… but not allowed and ur in timeout for at least 2 days… maybe 3 :wink:

I’ll manage. I’m the board’s Uyghur.

1 Like

Its just going to turn political. No matter how well intentioned and tight it starts…

1 Like

So if this gets hot can we figure out an off site solution? I can’t think of any finer group to lament the end of days with?

1 Like

Lock this thread asap…

chris farley GIF

1 Like

I’m trying to behave here!

I mean, if this was Myanmar bombing Cambodia, thats one thing…no one cares about/ has a dog in the hunt about the.politics of relatively nonaligned non Abrahamic countries…not that they arent important and war doesnt suck and people dying for land/cash grabs isnt complete bullshit…

We as a nation and 99% of its inhabitants dont have an emotional, familial, political or religious connection to those places. AND they don’t have super cool killy stabby bomby toys to talk about.

The rest thats going on right now?

Best leave off.

2 Likes

I get it. Maybe we can start an OF COURSE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD, THE LIONS ARE ABOUT TO WIN A SUPERBOWL FFS subreddit

I do think some of us might enjoy another platform to chat… but this aint it… and I support that

I really don’t want to cause trouble. I just happen to be a natural at it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s fine and fair. I asked for a reason. To be honest when I got in trouble I was honestly just trying to push through to a punchline. Whoops!

Behave Curious…

adam sandler film GIF

One of my favorite aspects of life is when I make a new friend and warn them of my Interpersonal clumsiness. They’re typically like, “what do you mean? You’re good with people.”

“Oh, you’ll see”. And then … they do.

2 Likes

Haha guilty as charged bud. DM me anytime.

I do appreciate that. But I don’t need therapy … yet. Just a pinch of forgiveness from time to time. I assume (or hope perhaps) that it’s just what it is to be human.

Like there’s a Larry Davis spectrum. We’re all on it somewhere. Some are Larry David often. Some rarely. But from time to time, we all hear that Tuba in the background.

1 Like

Apologize Episode 5 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

The middle east. When a snake and a rat get into a fight you don’t take sides. The rest of the world, well, facts and reason aren’t being used to form opinions. I think that about covers it.

If the middle east hadn’t had easily accessible oil by the shitload nobody would care what they were doing, which is kind of sad as well.

Foreign affairs aren’t any more allowed than domestic affairs. Pretty sure that’s the case TBH.