Forget about the pipedream of trading to #3 and Will Anderson

Yeah after you saw me say it…nice try tho bub. Gotta get out of that safe zone middle ground !

Seeing the den draft him at 18 then saying that’s what we should do …I mean cmon man

Will someone into reality at pick 6 like I’m doing with Skoronski then hit me up

Yeah. Being forced to take the draft’s best player is such a nightmare.

Who’s that Will Levis Carson Strong?

The guy that everyone is now too scared to take.

1 Like

Not following ya…sorry. Jailin Carter?

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

1 Like

@CuriousHusker he’s gone, that’s the nightmare. That’s the entire point of the joke…

No Stress Relax GIF

1 Like

Sorry. Read that wrong. Should have responded to @JerseyJungle’s post.

In your scenario I think we’ve got a decent chance to trade back. Especially if it’s Richardson that is left. He’ll, we may just take him.

no no no, it’s gonna be Levis there you know that!!! I appreciate the optimism .

Our best hope @Mr.Peabody somebody falls in love or gets desperate enough for Will Wentz

1 Like

That is the worst case scenario. I still think there would be interest. IMO this Tennessee rumor is probably re: Levis. He’s Tannehill like. I think Vrabel would like him.

2 Likes

It’s pretty obvious the Lions aren’t taking Carter so it seems beneficial if he’s picked before us. That’s my 2¢.

I’ve had Titans and Levis together. He’s even got that Kerry Collins Penn State thing going for him. I cannot see them trading up. They are in same boat as ATL with a young kid on the roster already.

Titans will sit put and take Bijan , Nolan Smith, or Jalen Carrter. His Absolute Floor is 11

Thats what the Titans that I know would do…but that’s why we have the draft baby

2 Likes

Nolan Smith will not be the pick there at 6. Again, James Houston plays that exact position in our defense and his half-season of rookie production was otherworldly- all-time NFL record otherworldly. So no.

I don’t consider a trade up for Will Anderson to be a “pipedream”. The pipedream would be Anderson falling to 6.

I’m usually against any trade up this high in the draft unless it was for a franchise QB or a generational defensive player, I don’t see any of those in this draft.

2 Likes

Nolan Smith and James Houston do not fill the same role or play the same position. Will Anderson would fill the same role James Houston does, IMO.

We will see come draft day.

2 Likes

We will see indeed. Its a great time to be alive and healthy and a diehard Lions fan!

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 11-55-51 Fantasy sports DFS & betting news & analysis for NFL MLB NBA & more NBC Sports Edge (AKA Rotoworld)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.