Frank Reich defends decision to try 59-yard field goal

Was this Frank Reich’s “I’ll take the wind” moment? Seems like dead man walking in Carolina if they keep losing.

I think he gets a 2nd year no matter what. The Lions were 0 and 10 at one point in year 1 of our rebuild. Hard to win with a rookie QB.

1 Like

He had 2 bad choices…rely on Scooter McYoung to get 10 yards after failing to on 3 downs get even 1,.oh and also, the O hadnt scored a TD all day

Or let Rando Kicker guy, who was 2 for 2 that game take his shot.

Stats say 21% success on a 59 yarder.

So far Young has been flat out trash, so Im good with 21%.

1 Like

I’m not sure with Tepper.

Tepper is meddling…… obviously……
and he won’t care if he pays a ton of money for 1 season…
versus a ton of money for 2 seasons.

The owners are paying over $200 million per year to players now…
and Tepper is one of THE richest owners…

1 Like

Yea anything is possible.

How many coaches in nfl history have been fired after 1 season though?

I remember one who didn’t make it through a single season…

1 Like

The NFL made a head scratcher of a decision to have the Panthers-Bears game on national TV… even if it was a Thursday night gMe…

but now the NFL doubled down is showing the replay this afternoon.

Are they trying to lose viewers??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Put the game on Thursday and people will watch. No matter who’s playing

It’s the only game on to bet on
It’s the only game on with fantasy football guys playing

Smart

so……

the NFL does better when they line up 2 crappy trams in prime time games??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

1 Like

Idk all I heard of all day yesterday was people talking about shitcago & ■■■■ the panthers.

Only way that could be is if it was draft day or put them on TNF.

Amazon don’t care they just happy they got games.

Herbstreit & Al Michaels = paid

Daily Fantasy & Gambelrs- got their fix

Idk I would like to see ratings on TNF vs SNF vs MNF

10 million viewers wow

1 Like

That’s just sad really.

Bread and a really unwatchable circus gets 10 million viewers. Hard to believe

Makes me wonder how many viewers would have watchef a game that meant anything…. other than for the #1 OA pick of course.

Shitcago does have a huge market… but still have to believe to better teams draw more ratings.

GIF by South Park

1 Like

Makes me wonder how many would have watched ifnm it was on plain ol TeeVee qand not Prime Time

When that game was scheduled some intern at the NFL believed the hype that Justin Fields was an MVP candidate and Young would be rookie of the year. That person is currently looking for a new job.

3 Likes

Speaking of Young, he looks terrible.

Now he’s a rookie and can very well improve. But they gotta be looking at what Stroud is doing and thinking what if.

9 million are fantasy footballers / same game parlayers

Amazon took over the old NFL Network Thursday Night Package. The league “invested” itself into paying to show crap games on prime time TV. Go back and look if you don’t believe me. The NFL created an unofficial “mandate” to show every single team in the NFL in a “prime” game slot. The Thursday Night package is how the helped to complete that mission, showing teams that were a struggle to get SNF and MNF to air.

1 Like

I think he took it in chin to protect Bryce
Let the kicker be the failure in a lost season