Front 7 Roster?

I’ve felt like this guy was a bad pick since day 1. Never really liked his game, or his injuries. We need help on the interior, for sure. Gonna be interesting to watch the bubble players work it out.

Early in the season, we’re gonna be like Daaaamn Jordan Davis would have helped. Jamo will come in and help to ease the pain.

Coach Dan has came right out and said “we need beef in the middle,” and “We need to not get road grated” on the interior of the DL.

We ARE going to get bigger next offseason.

I LOVE the potential of Hutch and Paschal at DE positions. I think they could be fine.
I like McNeil, but he can’t do it himself. Levi had better play his ass off. I feel like he’s undersized to be doing what we’re asking him to do, and next year we draft a “big boy.”

Is Levi a pure edge/OLB, when we get the new guy? Versatile depth player?

1 Like

Levi is the weak link. I think he has some quickness in tight spaces, but not enough foot speed for edge/OLB. Like you hated the Bryan pick, I hated the Levi pick. Honestly, I know its premature, but I’ve given up on him. Would love to be wrong, though.

1 Like

I haven’t given up on Levi, but I think he has to play his ass off to be anything other than a depth player. Next year, we’re getting a DT. I truthfully wouldn’t be surprised if we traded for someone this year. This roster is pretty solid.

Depends on how much ass they think they can whip this year. I think we roll with what we have, and draft our guy next year. I think with the DL and LBs we currently have, we are susceptible to the run.

Crazy how much difference one guy can make. One freak-nasty DT and ALL of the LBs, DEs, and DBs look better immediately.

1 Like

I do think we are susceptible to getting bullied at the goal line and on 4th and one. But the trend these days is to stack the middle at the second level and get penetration that way. We may be more susceptible to easy bootlegs or TE leaks by stacking the middle.

1 Like

Sorry, yes. The DB.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.