Fun Facts after today

So, here are some interesting tidbits to think about:

1. The Lions defense played a pretty good game today.
    a) They only had 3 bad drives all day, and one was on a ridiculously shortened field.
    b) They did not give up a point in the 4th quarter

2. The leading rusher was Driskel
    a) If one out of every 5 plays isn’t a read option next week, Bevel isn’t doing his job.

3. The Lions currently have one more win than the Miami Dolphins.
    a) The Dolphins suck at tanking. Or maybe, the Lions are sneaky good at it?

6 Likes

LOL

1 Like

There is a world of difference between a 2 or 3 win team vs a 5 or 6 win team. Its more than “just a few games.”

1 Like

I agree … I’ve always said that there’s a fine line between 6-10 and 10-6.

Teams that win 2-3 games have serious issues and are years from fixing them.

1 Like

Yep, I fully agree. Just like a team that wins 10 games vs a team that wins 12 or 13 games is typically more than just a few games different for that year.

I’d like to see a lot of downfield passing coupled with QB draws. If we have to go to QB3 so be it but our best offense with Jeff Driskel has Driskel running it 12-15 times

If Stafford Gets healthy we might as well run 2 QB sets and let him be our RB with a read option. Might be harder to defend … lol

1 Like

I just want to see Bo run the ball. If you’re going to make me watch Driskell I want to at least see Bo. No more Paul Perkins please

1 Like

It could honestly be a potent combination. A big back that you have to gang tackle and a QB who can run. Not a 16 game formula, but a 2 to 4 game formula for success.

3 Likes