Funny stuff! I think you guys'll dig it!

She gets us. She really gets us.

2 Likes

That was great. But the “Fire Everyone” character wasn’t angry enough and didn’t do enough to insult fans that don’t agree with them. Loved the “fire Roary” since that has actually been said around here.

1 Like

It’s crazy! I used to live in Rexton (60 miles west of the bridge, between Epoufette and Newberry) back in the 70’s. We never saw wolves.
Now, you better have your head on a swivel in your own yard. My kids and I go up salmon fishing and fish a river deep in the woods, there are tracks everywhere.
Two years ago Deb and I were camping at Hog Island on US2 and an ambulance went by with the siren going, and the woods just the other side of the highway came alive with howling. They were everywhere.
40 years from no wolves to infested!

1 Like

I’m definitely the “cry baby” type. Why? Why?.. Why!?
The only character she forgot is the one who genuinely enjoys all the losing cause it makes posting on fan sites so easy.

I was just messing with ya anyways, Cub.

There definitely are some interesting stories of Wolves attacking people.

Belliveau and a friend were hunting when a band of wolves surrounded and overcame them, despite the young men firing shots into the pack. The friend climbed a tree and watched as Belliveau was torn to pieces by the wolves at the foot of the same tree. The wolves kept Belliveau’s companion trapped in the tree for several more hours until Belliveau’s co-workers from a nearby railroad construction camp arrived and drove the wolves away.

1 Like

That character is tied together with the fire everyone character

1 Like

Holy shit! You’re not even safe if you have a gun? That’s craziness.

Watch some of the Alaska reality shows. They don’t take wolves lightly.
Wolves are perfect killing machines.

1 Like

They say Lions are too :wink:

I rarely watch tv. Literally go months at a time without. I am too obsessed with what I do for a living. lol.

Good to know about the wolves though. I was staying in a great RV park in TX, and they warned us about coyotes. You could hear tons of them every night. they were close.

1 Like

Refs are officiating this game like they get paid by the hour.