Future of NFL is on right now

Super high scores, sideline massages from league cheerleaders, on the spot pedicurers/manicures due to chipped nails, cool hats and shades with flags galore.

Future scheduling will be determined by weather…must be sunny, no wind ( well, light breeze is acceptable as long as it doesn’t mess up hair)and 80 degrees for games to be played.

1 Like

Flag Football is underway!
Who’s watching? (Not me, just got the notification from the Not Football League).

4 Likes

I just put it on and it’s not as bad as everybody says if you look at this more like the company Christmas party vs anything resembling football

4 Likes

I think the pro bowl is a test to see what ratings are like playing 7 on 7 tickle ball.

It’s terrible. Tried to watch last year for a quarter and couldn’t do it. Lasted about 10 mins. It’s pure garbage and unwatchable unless u are really naive and young.

Football without violence is like sex without a partner. :laughing::laughing::laughing: 0 stars

1 Like

Be as well cancelling it. Still get a place in team as an award for a great season but this is like a Saturday evening light entertainment show

It wouldn’t be nearly as bad if the game actually mattered and they were trying.
Pro Bowl has been a joke forever but if they get rid of it they make less money so…

1 Like

Remember- the Pro Bowl isn’t a reward for us. It’s a reward for the players. And honestly, it seems like the players have had a lot more fun this week than they did in the past with the more traditional “couple of practices and a game” setup.

It’s fun for the players, we get quick little internet clips of things like Jason Kelce completely failing at long snapping, and the world moves on. I’m fine with it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.