Game 1 Positives

Yeah. Arizona has over 45 rushing in the last 3:50 of regulation and another 15 in overtime. 33 of those rushing yards in the end of the fourth were to Murray or Kirk on four carries.

The run defense was indeed quite stout during the “regular” part of the game

1 Like

Curious I agree with you on that

The first three quarters were fun to watch outside some individual mistakes. I think we can build on that and play well for four quarters.

1 Like

We’re undefeated still… that counts??? Right?? Ugh I need crown

Here’s a positive. We’re ahead of Chicago in the standings.

1 Like

Sorry read that wrong. That was in the last 14:47 not last 3:55. So run defense definitely faltered late. Still feel pretty good about it being a relative strength. Especially against more traditional offenses

1 Like

Game 1 positive …

I get to drown my sorrows downtown.

1 Like

JRM also looked decent, and bigger.

1 Like

I like Binion’s

The steakhouse is great

1 Like

It was a solid snap, but we’re walking around. People watching is cheap, and entertaining! Especially if you know where the cheap drinks are.

I may drop a few coins into Sigma Derby, I’ve always wanted to.

The new Fremont Street Experience Canopy is RIDICULOUS. It’s like going from Super Nintendo to today’s graphics.

Circa will be a gamechanger – for better AND worse reasons – but you have to give Derek Steven’s (owner of The D and proud Detroiter) a TON of credit for reviving Downtown LV.

Oh, and this guy.

2 Likes

Just for you, @JadedLionsFan

1 Like

Probably my favorite steakhouse in LV

1 Like

I’ve been hitting one a year for anniversaries. While I don’t doubt Binions has a good one, there are a ton of new competitors. This city changes faster than I can keep up with – and I absolutely love going to the touristy areas.

Took a pic for everyone – spot the reason why!

1 Like

I really enjoyed watching Tavai play. Clearly he was a good choice. Amendola looks more explosive than I remember him being, he’s in great shape. Tracy Walker looks like he belongs.

1 Like

Clearly you wanted us to see that they sell Modelo there.

1 Like

The defense actually looks like a NFL defense compared to the past years. I still think they need 1 speedy pass rusher . The DBs covered really well in man-to-man.

On offense, we got our version of Gronk.

I don’t recall any injuries.

1 Like

The only injury I recall seeing was a Lions DB, Melvin I think who got helped off the field but I think came back. So that’s a plus.

I also think both coaches and players made mistakes and hopefully will correct as many of them as possible before next Sunday.

Interested to see if Jarrad Davis or De’Shawn Hand are able to play against the Chargers, and if not will the Lions sign another DL like Loewen this week to keep the big DL guys fresh for the 4th qtr. You can’t have the pass rush disappear like that.

I think that if Davis and Hand were healthy, the game would have been a blowout win.

The defense was good, but ran out of gas due to being short-Handed…

1 Like

It was a great game, until it wasn’t.
It just leaves you shaking your head asking if anybody got the plate # off that truck. What the hell just happened? How the…
Why?

1 Like