Giants are looking to trade Kadarius Toney

I was really high on Toney last year. I wonder why they’re doing this?

2 Likes

Me too, really liked him coming out of Florida last year. Was hoping we drafted him.

Of course, I’d love to trade for Deebo, but Toney might be more realistic and way more affordable.

1 Like

loads of talent…. but… less than 10 cent head?

3 Likes

Or he can’t stand playing with Daniel Jones… we saw how well KG did last year with Jones throwing him the ball.

1 Like

I would throw them our two 3rds for Toney and Barkley… just saying.

1 Like

I’m old enough to remember when the Giants were considered a well run organization.

8 Likes

Sometimes they shoot themselves in the foot.

giggle laughing GIF

8 Likes

5 Likes

Done deal! The Giants would laugh at that deal though. Sorry brother.

Rumor awhile back is the giants wanted to offload Barkley and were looking for a 3rd or 4th for compensation. That’s our comp 3rd. Our 3rd round pick is like a late 2nd. Not sure what Toney would be worth though

1 Like

I love that you get me :rofl:

denzel washington GIF

3 Likes

There has to be a character issue to even consider a trade of last season’s Toney rd 1 pick20… 2021 has to be a reason maybe medical but he is not even showing to workouts?
James Bradberry CB would be a cap hit $21,863,889 Void years in 2023 I wouldn’t touch either one

4 Likes

They want one of the top QB’s and don’t want to give up a ton in draft picks.
Pretty obvious, I would think.

Don’t you all remember that after Ruggs launched that poor woman and her dog into orbit, screaming as they burned to death…and then people were justifiably pissed and horrified at someone doing that…

Toney got on Twitter and told people to sthu and quit dogging on his boy? Remember that?

That guy is an absolute clown show. The Giants have seen just One year of it up close and they are Done.

Hard pass. Any price.

9 Likes

Hard to believe Gettleman traded down when he could have just taken Parsons or Slater… and now they are believed to want OT and edge with their 2 picks this year.

1 Like

Gettleman was another accursed Accorsi Assist…

[quote=“Weaselpuppy, post:19, topic:15464”] Toney is an absolute clown show. The Giants have seen just One year of it up close and they are Done.

Hard pass. Any price.
[/quote]

I agree. There are several similar players in this draft, Calvin Austin and WanDale Robinson, are a couple who come to mind, who won’t come with the baggage or cost.

Beyond that, I seem to recall Dan Campbell saying something about “no turds.”

Honestly had no idea about that. Is Toney is that big a douche then definitely agree we should steer clear.

1 Like