Give me your QB after round 3

Did Hall even play? I’m not seeing any stats that he did play but I found a video of him practicing.

1 Like

Clayton Tune has been my sleeper.

1 Like

It depends on who is available when we pick but I like Clayton Tune in the 6th rd.

1 Like

Hahaha! Look at his shirt! He spelled “Noble” wrong.

1 Like

The event is more about the prep than the game, it seems, but there’s a trend happening where players show up and then skip the game. This was a podcast discussion and the qb position was highlighted as the most disappointing in mobile.

Clayton Tune

Stetson Bennett he has some non football issues to look at besides his drinking an leaving his team some other things also.

I would pass on him First i think we take Hooker in rd two if he is there.

Clayton Tune would be my pick later

FWIW, heard on some podcast a week or so ago that they were high on Hooker, and I want to say in the 2nd. I listen to several can’t recall which one

Hookers and blow!

Blow Baking GIF by Ariana Grande

1 Like

LOL, Big Natty incoming

Locker room will be a lot more colorful if we bring a hooker on the roster

3 Likes

After the 3rd round, I have to go with the warrior mentality and proven winner in Stetson Bennett.

4 Likes

I don’t think we’re taking one after 3. I think we’re taking Hooker in the 2nd.

Matt Corrall is 2 years younger and would only cost a late day 3 pick.

Hooker to Las Vegas … makes sense

1 Like

I don’t know anything about him, but the kid from Houston caught my eye at the combine.

I’d also like to better understand Stetson Bennett’s stats at UGA. They were impressive and he made some big time throws in his career. That can’t be all Todd Monken can it? He certainly doesn’t have the physical profile team’s crave but those stats are hard to ignore.

1 Like

It’s legal there I believe

I mean, that’s where they all go :man_shrugging:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.