Glenn to interview with the Cardinals

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1615840643514830850

4 Likes

I’ve been hot and cold with Glenn, but with the way the defense looked from the middle of the season until the final game was a good turnaround. I would like to see him stick around one more year to see what he can do.

8 Likes

Of course, the thought of an extra third rounder is intriguing.

5 Likes

I dont really know how i feel about it. On one hand our defense has been terrible but it was obviously growing throughout the year.

I wouldn’t mind him aticking around to see if he can keep on improving.

4 Likes

In all fairness Glenn’s best players were pretty much rookies. Hutch, Rodrigo, and Kirby. Other than the Carolina game they were pretty good the last 10 weeks or so.

7 Likes

Ugh Arizona? Would you really want to go there? They won’t even have kyler Murray for most of the year.

4 Likes

That might be a good thing.

9 Likes

Haha very true!

1 Like

Beanz!

1 Like

Any chance AG is good at Call of Duty?

6 Likes

That could be the new angle. They can hire a guy that is good at COD so the coach can go in and kill Kyler Murray so many times that Kyler gets pissed off and quits the game!

4 Likes

The interview is just 5 matches in random multiplayer lobbies in the latest CoD. They don’t even talk about football!

1 Like

Weird enough I’m kinda good with coaches coming up on the defensive side of the ball… I really think Kelvin sheppard is going to be a great coach and DC, love his approach and how he speaks about his players.

That being said I hope we keep everyone together for one more year. Give them one more year to really develop some up and coming internal promotion coaches

3 Likes

Question about these specific type of “beanz”. This is for anyone but @Mr.Peabody just so happened to post this so I quoted it.

I thought there could only be 32 total compensatory picks in any given draft. First off, is that true? Second, if so, do these type of comp picks count for that number and get rid of some late 7th round comp picks from free agency, or are they just added on their own and we then have more than 32 total comp picks?

1 Like

If glenn gets one of these jobs who does deuce jab with?

I got to laugh. He might be, “This could be a pretty good thing.” Then he gets to spend 5 minutes having Kyler “interviewing HIM”, and he’ll be gone.

3 Likes

The minority comp picks are in addition to the 32 compensatory picks for UFA. So without any minority hires, there are 256 draft picks. Last year there were 262, 6 minority comp picks.

3 Likes

I am almost speechless if this is true - If I were Glen I would run in the other direction as fast as I could.

4 Likes

Didn’t AZ can their GM also? So who’s doing the interviewing, Murray?

Spaceballs Fight GIF - Spaceballs Fight - Discover & Share GIFs

Rooney Rule

4 Likes

I’d take the draft pick. I don’t feel like AG offers any competitive edge for a defense.

1 Like