GM: Bears to make QB call as quickly as possible

What a fascinating off-season the Bears are about to walk into.

2 Likes

Maaaaan I hope they screw it up royally!

6 Likes

The scuttlebutt is that Fields will be dumped before free agency and after the combine.

1 Like

I’m calling it - he will retire before the season starts!! :crazy_face:

That would be perfect. No beans for da Bears. I’d put the odds at 1 in a million chance.

1 Like

They’re off to a great start. The HC and GM have already publicly as much as said that they don’t have confidence in Fields.

1 Like

The Bears will have the most interesting off season. There’s a lot of Bears fans that absolutely love Fields. Poles better hope he does the right thing or he’s done. If he drafts a QB he gets more time imo so that’s probably the safest route. I’ll be glad to see Fields playing some where else.

Terrible for PR. Terrible for a trade scenario too. Devaluing your own trade stock. Duh Bears!

Fields would probably help in Carolina. They have no o-line and no offensive weapons, he could just run around like he does and they would probably do better. Any team with an o-line and weapons doesn’t want him though.

1 Like

Justin Fields has only been in the league for 3 years, and let’s face it, Chicago isn’t exactly know for QB tutoring.
They don’t have a good Oline, and they don’t have a great WR corps.
I mean, Jim Caldwell was available, but, there’s only so much he can do for a QB that has to run for his life, every snap. He probably wouldn’t have taken the job.

If Fields came here, our staff would turn him into the second coming of Hendon Hooker…oops…you guys haven’t seen that yet. I mean, he would improve immensely.

1 Like

Every multi round draft that I’ve seen has them drafting bling players instead of the trenches.

Good, I hope one of them is another QB.
But, seriously. We know that the sports media is about blabber and slobber, right? They don’t have a clue what teams will do.

1 Like