Goff or Love: The Next Four Years

The Longs on The Green Light water down your Blue Kool-Aid. Is Jared a playoff caliber QB?

1 Like

Instant reaction, before I watch it, just based on the title ‘Jared Goff or Jordan Love the Next 4 Years’ and @Sofatso 's comments…

Really dude? Jared Goff has been to the playoffs multiple times. Including the Super Bowl. The Lions are in a commanding position within the division, with winnable games ahead.

Jordan Love has looked decent a couple of times. He can make some good throws. But has not even been a starter for a whole season, let alone shown consistency over the games he’s played.

Talk about some hot take recency bias. Geez these guys fish for clicks sometimes…

I’ll watch this if I have some time later…

2 Likes

There are multiple facets that the Longs discuss, but a main one is how Golf fares against past rushes like the Ravens, Eagles, Niners, and most recently the Packers, you know, teams we are likely to face once the playoffs start.

Hendon Hooker would like a word.

Would you like some more water Mr Goff?

1 Like

Let’s see how this looks tomorrow after Love plays KC defense. Mitch Tribisky built a career over playing the Lions defense. Lions D is a QBs best friend right now……hopefully that stops today in New Orleans.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.