Good morning

We have the best quarterback in the NFC North.

And probably the conference.

5 Likes

and ironically he can pass 2 ASB. Go figure.

As well as the best’ O line, RB tandem and TE.
Now it’s time to see what the new D will be all about!

2 Likes

I think we can add the best offensive coordinator to that list as well.

2 Likes

Ice T No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

and best fanbase

1 Like

One thing that people tend to overlook with Goff is his accuracy. Stafford could fit a pass in the “turkey hole,” but his accuracy left something to be desired.

Goff also has a nice touch on his passes and throws a very catchable ball. Stafford’s laser shots from the cannon attached to his shoulder sometimes caused issues with overthrowing.

1 Like

If this defense can find its way to be top 10 across the board I think the Lions run the NFC this season.

So let’s see what happens.

I still see some “concern” at DE but this is only because of the lack of film showing these new guys kicking ass.

1 Like

I feel like both QBs are still getting better.
I prefer Goff, because he’s much younger.
Matt has developed habits and instincts that had to be untaught, because he has never been able to rely on his OL. He used to make mistakes after a mistake, because he had to make up for it…he had to win the game for us or we were going to lose. Now that he’s on a team with competent players and competent. coaches/leadership, he’s relaxing into more patients and trusting his team. He got a lot better at it toward the end of his SB year, and the way they are built, Matt is a better fit for them than Goff. Matt handles pressure much better. Goff is better at the shooting range than him…so if protected and you can keep him in the shooting range, he’s more accurate short to mid range. Matt is better long range. Goff is better at not making that second mistake in a row, because he’s had reliable teammates since he’s been in the NFL. Matt does way better with pressure.

Bottom line - Goff is our guy and it’s all hypothetical. Love them both as men, as QBs, and as family men, pillars of the community, etc. I’d like to have a house in between them and have them both as neighbors.

1 Like

Yeah but what if Hendon Hooker is good? :thinking:

1 Like

ASB would have gotten lost on many other teams - many QB’s rely on height and/or speed (and they have their favourite guys already). Goff likes great route runners. It is a perfect match.

2 Likes

Well this offseason we are going to have to listen to all the talking heads fellate Love like they were Fields last year

Good Afternoon! We have the best team in the NFC. Maybe the NFL…

1 Like

He’s a man of good taste. I’ll take a solid route runner who can get separation through routes over almost anything in a WR.

1 Like

At least Love might deserve a little Love after he played pretty well last year… Fields had done nothing before being hyped up.

1 Like