Good news about Jamo!

Nice to hear positive!

11 Likes

I look forward to watching him grow as a player and a person.

4 Likes

I look forward to watching him Week 3 if this betting stuff keeps becoming more and more ridiculous.

3 Likes

Sharing good news about Jamo!? I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules for the media.

7 Likes
2 Likes

You see this as good news for Jamo but obviously what it really means is Sudfeld > Goff

4 Likes

I knew someone was going to come to that conclusion.:rofl:
Maybe, it was getting demoted to the second team that inspired his new found work ethic?
Na! Goffs obviously shit.

Just more proof that Goff needs everything to be perfect whereas Sud missile can make it happen on the fly

Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

3 Likes

I guess, you must be right.:rofl:

1 Like

It’s not even close. Goff is only playing due to his contract.

2 Likes

Tbh we probably go undefeated if Sud plays last year.

1 Like

Hindsight is 20/20. Hopefully we learned something.

1 Like

We did. We learned that Rodrigo and Barnes are cut because they drafted Campbell and signed JRM.

16 - 0 with these guys!

Jamo needs some positive news. Hope he builds on it.

2 Likes

He did have an outstanding day at OTAs yesterday as well. Let the small things add up. Keep stacking good news.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the Jamo haters to be exposed as the idiot’s they are.

2 Likes

I suppose you’d consider me a hater, even though, if you look, I started this thread.
I don’t hate him. I want him to get his shit together and live up to his potential.

3 Likes

Just an add, to clarify.
When I think about Jamo, I see a young man that can have the kind of impact that Herman Moore and Calvin Johnson had, plus Jamo is on a better team than either of them ever saw in their entire career.
He’s on a team that could very possibly go to the Super Bowl, this season!
I wonder about what he see’s?
Light it up, little brother! Light it up!
LIGHT IT UP!!!
You said you were a super star, and I believed you.

2 Likes

If Jamo lights them up like Calvin, we are all going to be high as a kite. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t hate him, but I am worried that his blessing (his speed) in the form he has it, will make things harder for him. He is a track star kind of runner. His stride is long and his feat often leave the ground (both feet even). It looks great but it may not be great. With a stride like this, it is more difficult to cut back or adjust to the ball. The best players (in any speed position, including running qb’s) tend to have quick, short strides. There may be outliers, but I expect they would have great hands (jury is out on this) and a long catch radius to compensate. Jamo’s speed will always be a weapon (you have to cover him), but I am a bit worried. I hope I am completely wrong about this.

2 Likes