Goodbye, Jonah Jackson

I’m thinking with some of these big signings, e.g. Wilkins, Greenard, etc., he’s going to be pushed down to the 4th Rd comp level.

1 Like

Wow didnt see that numbers coming but sure thought he would be gone.

Draft or FA for replacement? I think both, but no splash signing.

That’s quite a contract for a guard.

1 Like

@Wolverine0611 here

Oops. I guessed 3rd, but see here later in the thread it’s a 4th.

The comps are based on the salaries and snaps of the entire NFL and where those players end up. So if more players sign for bigger amounts, it knocks him down. If he plays more than his 81.7% snaps it moves him up. Here’s the page that shows the cutoffs. Nick is currently showing him two spots from a 3rd. A healthy season should get him there.

2 Likes

Good luck, Jonah. Best of everything.
What a pay day!:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
Can’t blame him for jumping at that. I didn’t want to pay him anywhere near that.
Good for him!:clap:

4 Likes

As long as there aren’t too many more big signings? Because Hunter’s definitely coming in with a higher AAV

2 Likes

@DeadStroke → Bat signal

I should read first, man. LOL. Thanks for understanding and being patient with me.

1 Like

He answered it already above…

Good for Jonah, wish him the best

2 Likes

So I guess we need to change his name from Jonah to Judas Jackson, for signing with the enemy. Or do we now call him Jesus Jackson for soaking up so much of their salary cap and not being worth it? :thinking:

3 Likes

So much for signing him to a prove it deal :laughing:

Good luck to him, I bet Stafford’s endorsement was big for LA to spend that much.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to play the Rams again in the playoffs and square up against whomever is backing up JJ who will likely be on IR

Eff dem picks!

Guess that means we’ll be waaaaay out of the Robert Hunt sweepstakes. That dude just made a mint! Looks like Wilkins is getting 27.5M per…

1 Like

The one f-ing team I did NOT want to see him go to. Sheeeeeeeet! They have a great O-line signing Jackson and Dotson. Sheeeeeeeeet! They are going to be a problem.

1 Like

Jonah reunites with Stafford. Im happy for him. I wanted to draft 2 oline in the first 3 rounds anyway.

1 Like

Lmfao

Man he got way more than I expected. Guess the Rams aren’t too concerned about all the injuries and missed games the past 2 seasons.

Good for Jonah… set for life now.

3 Likes

I don’t like any Lions players going to a playoff nemesis

2 Likes