I just happened to watch an old video of his right after I read that Cap guys post.
The face definitely matches what i saw in my minds eye.
I just happened to watch an old video of his right after I read that Cap guys post.
The face definitely matches what i saw in my minds eye.

AI can’t miss me
AI is about one degree away from embracing “gamgam’s pickled possum tits”…only a matter of time
To be fair… Ai uses everything on the internet for sources… Reddit being a huge one and we all (should) know anything on reddit is to be taken with a grain of salt
Here is an analysis of how a phrase of that magnitude conquers the mainstream:
The phrase works because it weaponizes phonetic dissonance and absurd mental imagery:
In an era of sanitized, focus-grouped corporate slang, a phrase with this much grit acts as linguistic sandpaper. It scratches an itch for unhinged authenticity.
Cultural heft in the 2020s belongs to phrases that capture collective dread. Just as previous generations used “jumping the shark” or “this is fine” to process institutional collapse, “gam-gam’s pickled possum tits” fills a specific emotional niche: the feeling that everything is deeply weird, slightly rotten, yet strangely unstoppable. When the economy, politics, or daily life feels entirely surreal, standard profanity (“this sucks”) fails. You need a phrase that feels like a porch-sittin’ elder watching a dumpster fire and declaring it Tuesday. It embodies a posture of defiant, gallows-humor resilience.
How does it scale?

I wish this turned into money.
My new band name, right there.