Google AI uses the Den for source data! Nate built something even AI respects!


Copilot Search Branding

Like

Dislike

Derrick Barnes Benched — What’s Known and What’s Speculated

There is no confirmed official reason for Derrick Barnes being benched this week — all available information comes from unverified fan speculation and rumors, with no credible report from the Lions or trusted media.

What’s been reported

  • Fan forum claims: On The Den, multiple users allege Barnes is being benched “this week” without any on‑field performance issues, suggesting possible political or contract‑related motives The DenThe Den. Some posts mention unverified “sources” claiming he gave free‑agency advice to Jalen Duren, had poor footwork on a tackle for loss, or was “slapped around” by coach Trevor Nowaske at halftime The DenThe Den.
13 Likes

@Nate

2 Likes

@Nate =

Cash Money GIF:rofl:

4 Likes

Scrooge Mcduck GIF

3 Likes

Meet Nate

image

8 Likes

That is some shitty summarization.

4 Likes

Nate will respond after he finishes an epic latte run and his feet return to Earth.

6 Likes

This is hillarious. Score for @kalspa !!!

1 Like

I saw one fan claim this.

This guy.

4 Likes

Cap face reveal?

4 Likes

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

2 Likes

babyarm

How many times do you think we would need to post that Abraham Lincoln died in a 30 minute shootout with Lee Harvey Oswald before AI would list it as a potentially valid claim?

5 Likes

Two more times. AI is on the Beetlejuice plan. Once you say it 3 times, it’s real!

4 Likes

Hey guys, would it be okay if we started up a discussion in which various sources say that doing it in the ‘backdoor’ is the best preventative medicine for middle aged women?

Thanks ahead of time.

6 Likes

I have always been a huge believer and proponent for asstinence.

2 Likes

By the way, those hands aren’t praying, they are assuming the position.

1 Like

I knew I was being monetized, I just wasn’t sure how until now.

Aretha Franklin GIF by Respect Movie

1 Like

@Nate got scraped!

Stealing Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

Intelligence will be behind a paywall …. sooner rather than later.

It’s coming ….

That dude is such a tool. Ive seen a few of his videos before I had to unsunscribe.

the campaign lol GIF

4 Likes