Great news for the Giants in week 18

Lol watching the Cards go through his defense like swiss cheese…priceless. My buddy is an Eagles fan and I can’t stop laughing about how pissed he is about Patricia.

3 Likes

I know it’s a typo

I wonder how long until Goodell gets a 28 week NFL season tho for real lol

Flag football 28 week season played mostly in Europe I can see it now

1 Like

Typing on the small screen of a phone

1 Like

28 weeks Flag Football…half the league is European.
Robots for Referees.
Gotta scan the QR Code before you snap the ball

And teams are named after gambling apps. Yes sir. :laughing:

Lions are rebranded as Caesar’s Cats

We spoke previously about how he didn’t understand how to set up plays and stack chains together as an offensive coordinator. As a career defensive professional, you would think he would understand something as simple as that.

The rocket surgeon doesn’t “get it.” He’s just out there calling plays like Tecmo Bowl.

I mean he held the Cards under 500 yards… they didn’t even give up 40 points. Give the man a raise…those ear pencils are expensive

4 Likes

Part of it is Slay being injured & Bradberry suddenly turning onto the second coming of Toast McNorton.

Matt Patricia is the Matt Millen of coaches

1 Like

“Suddenly.”

Matt Patricia puts his defenders in a terrible spot because he is predictable. So the playcaller, the QB and the receivers all know exactly what to expect.

1 Like

Sirianni is a genius :wink: I think it’s critical that he keeps this staff together, given the Eagles talent level, only coaching is going to get them where they belong :wink:. After all, we’re just fans that don’t know all that much, and I’m sure this is the best move for the future of the Eagles, who are we to question that? :wink: