Great - We’ve Bottomed Out Again

I’m so sorry to hear about your dad. My wife’s grandmother, who raised her from the age of 12 after her mother died, came to live with us the last 5 years of her life. She suffered from Alzheimer’s and would repeatedly ask the same questions over and over. It sucks man. She stayed the same for almost the whole five years. The last month she really started to lose it. It’s a shitty disease.

2 Likes

We have a joke that it is the best disease.
Nothing hurts, and you hear something new every day.
Black humor has its charms, it is unbreakable.
My mom had three strokes and she wasn’t very good at space and time, but she somehow recognized me for the rest of her life.
Going back to the Lions, I don’t live in the past, for me every new Lions game is a joy. I expect a win, and if they lose I will be disappointed, but let’s move on, I can’t wait for the next one.
So they lost or won all the last games, I’m still looking forward to the next one.

4 Likes

yea --the quinn and mattypat screw us over big ttime

tbh there needs to be an asterisk for the 2014 screw job in Dallas.

1 Like

Drunk Beach GIF

4 Likes

Niiice, this so us for 3 decades :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have you beat, I have 4 grankids born before the last Lions playoff victory…

3 Likes

Appreciate you. Life I guess.

I always appreciate the “real shares.” Reminds ppl that they are interacting with real humans with families…someoen’s brother, son, neighbor.

Also - I like ya dude! Great attitude.

2 Likes

We wont win a playoff game next year.

This reminds me of the recently locked thread where 75% of the people said we were gonna win 7-9 games this year.

1 Like

Exactly

We might win a playoff game under Campbell but it most definitely will not be next year…

Yup. But if we hope for 6-9 next year….it could be a fun year. I loved this year. Surprised when things went well.

1 Like

I totally think we will win some games next season. We might even get 5+ and have a better season than Patricia’s worst season unlike this year.

But I am not gonna call a playoff WIN for next year…that is extra slappy

1 Like

100% my dude.

1 Like

I’ll have fun watching our growth, and believe in this staff. I have complete faith in 'em. I think we dramatically improve and pull down 10 wins, next season.
Parly because of our growth…and partly because our schedule is so easy.

1 Like

Well, I will!!

20-0 until proven otherwise!!

1 Like

It’s fine. I’ll keep ya grounded.

2 Likes

You wish… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

1 Like

patience…gotta wait till next year. :slight_smile:

2 Likes