Greetings Everyone, Longtime Lurker

Hello guys and gals, I’ve been a lurker for probably 10 years, and was also a member of the site before this one (honestly can’t remember the name, I’m old). My name on the old site was LionsLoseAgain, so obviously I wanted to play off of that name, as that was a much different time than we are witnessing now!
I probably won’t be posting much, as I generally feel like I don’t know enough about the X’s and O’s of football to not sound like an idiot. But I do plan to continue to lurk each day like I have been for 15-20 years and enjoy the conversations and the opinions of all of you. This is the most excited I have been about the team in a VERY long time. Let’s GOOOOOOOO!

37 Likes

Me too, it doesn’t beat the time when Auddie Mae’s top came off in the swim hole, but this is a close 2nd!!!

Neither do 99% of the other posters, but we all like to pretend.

Come on now, shoot us an opinion on something.

11 Likes

Say what you feel like saying. I do.

Idiots unite.

9 Likes

Post more, now is the time…

4 Likes

The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

6 Likes

Welcome @LionsWinAgain , hey other than backyard football as a kid—I never played the game for any school or on any team . I’ve been here around 18 or 19 years and these guys will tell you I don’t know chit here . But my mouth runs a lot . I think they just tolerate me mostly…so you can pull up a seat and post all you want ! Welcome by the way *

7 Likes

Who says you need to know x and o’s to give your opinion? If that was the case 98% of us would not be able to post. Please post more often. This is our “den” for a reason. Like everyone’s personal den… we are all king and can spout our uneducated opinions even when they are usually wrong.

9 Likes

Post early, often, & as much as you like. If most of us knew the X’s & O’s at a baseline level we’d probably be getting paid to coach ball

1 Like

This guy has got to be Dan Campbell minus the grit gene.

2 Likes

Exactly. For example, I know O’s are round and X’s aren’t.

3 Likes

Yep. And when repeatedly executed in conjunction they equal hugs and kisses. Wifey taught me that one.

1 Like

Welcome, LionsWinAgain.

If I had to confine my posts to what I’m sure about, they’d be little more than Woohoo!!

Sounding like idiots is our right as humans. It’s our bestest pastime. Join in!

4 Likes

I always wanted to fix a transmission.

1 Like

It’s only 10:30am Detroit time…but I’ll say it.

Post of the Day

LFGOOOOOOOO!!!

@LionsWinAgain Welcome.

I can see the headlines now this season

LIONS WIN AGAIN!!!

Vamos Real Lets Go GIF by UEFA

1 Like

Was it the old site 247Sports?

Welcome to the Machine!

LET’S GOOOOOOO!!!

I think that’s what it was? Thank you all for the gracious welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

no problem brother *

1 Like