Half time show: who was better

who was better

• Jack Harlow
  • Dolly Parton
  • Bring back Creed
0 voters

Your poll doesn’t work but Dolly by a mile. She didn’t move too much but she looked great and her voice hasn’t gone anywhere.

1 Like

Edited it should work now.

https://x.com/DivineTurbine/status/1727829159932534958?s=20

What a friggin’ disaster! Neither should be select-able. Good grief.

I didn’t see the Dolly Parton thing…

… But if Detroit fans are going to be embarrassed by something, it should have been that singer at halftime.

WOW he was bad

1 Like

What? Dude she busted out Jolene. How can you hate on that?

1 Like

I should have added a third option:

Bring back Creed

I edited the poll
New votes everyone…

That crap halftime show was an embarrassment. Looked like they slapped that “stage” together in 2 hours after a quick trip to Home Depot. Hey, let’s put plastic sheeting down and have girls dance on top of it. I’d rather they just show a blue screen for 15 minutes than show that garbage. Like a high school talent show.

2 Likes

Is it too much to ask to have a little wardrobe malfunction every halftime show?..maybe then I’d watch one.

1 Like

Couldn’t Detroit get Eminem to do a Lions game? Hell, even Kid Rock. Some random guy from the stands maybe? That guy had not a lick of talent.

2 Likes

Like how about the Voice contestant from Michigan that was sent home in the 1st round of the knockouts? Couldn’t have been any worse.

1 Like

Eminem would have to just be an instrumental given the time of day and the audience.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.