HALLOWEEN MASSACRE-McDaniels and Zieglar out in Vegas

And they got Chandler Jones committed to a mental institute right?

What a shit show over there I’d want out too

1 Like

The Patriot way has become to Patriot mess. Time for Belichek to retire. I’d give him a one year flyer to come home to his roots as a senior consultant.

1 Like

Vegas deserves a shitty football team after the NHL gifted them a great hockey team.

6 Likes

That’s because it’s not the patriot way it’s was the Tom Brady way.

5 Likes

Let’s see if JD ends up back at New England….

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1719688238191755595

yeah this is confirmation on that fact

RIP to the Maxx Crosby Dream

also weird, cause Hunter Renfrow was on the block from all reports aswell.

4 Likes

So the Raiders had a team meeting just last week to clear the air. And the result is in:

Dislike Thumbs Down GIF by Dreezy

The Patriots Way isn’t looking great.

45m to just go away. It pays to be an A-hole.

1 Like

You stack Patriot’s days and eventually things are going to bomb.

Hey, now McDaniels can dress up as an NFL coach on Halloween every year and eat his feelings, one bite sized Snickers at a time…

1 Like

I bet Maxx is getting a celebratory tattoo over this news.

1 Like

Perhaps Mark Davis remembered something his old man used to say.

Plays don’t win games, players win games.

The Raiders mystique has always been about listening to, and believing in, the players, treating them like family. Maybe seeing the Lions doing that while watching his own team do the exact opposite triggered the recollection of this fundamental principle? Maybe so.

Don’t be surprised if it’s the Raiders that make a run at one of our coordinators this offseason.

3 Likes

I doubt Ben Johnson would sign up for that mess. I do think Aaron Glenn would and that he would be an inspired hire for them.

1 Like

All joking aside, it probably would be. Right now, the Lions are the embodiment of what the Raiders used to be at its core. Obviously, if you look big picture, Davis picked off of the Parcells coaching tree and got an inflexible branch of it. There’s still a lot of positives there, and selecting Glenn is still staying within that, and brings, perhaps, a better culture. They could do a lot worse, actually they already did, and Glenn might be one of those who is a better HC than coordinator.

It’s even more interesting that NFL Live reported that the Raiders were fielding calls for both Adams and Crosby.

Somebody is full of shit.

i see what you did there futurama GIF

1 Like

This smells like a Harbaugh job to me. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if The Raiders offered him a Gruden type deal.

4 Likes

Sign me up. I’ll happily take my lumps before getting fired and hunting and fishing the rest of my life

2 Likes

When it comes to insider NFL info, Josina Anderson is very hard to beat. Schefter is right there with her, but the NFL Live crew doesn’t bother fact-checking their stuff (maybe Mina does). They’re all about takes.