HALLOWEEN MASSACRE-McDaniels and Zieglar out in Vegas

The Bowlcut Monster strikes!

3 Likes

Wow. McDaniels got 25 games total as head coach.

The Patriot way strikes again. How long until McDaniels is back with the Pats? Maybe 2 weeks or so.

3 Likes

Wait, so the Lions are now the team so good they get other coaches fired? I’m not used to be on this side of that.

13 Likes

I mean, in one respect, they were just finishing cleaning up Mayock and Chucky’s mess

On the other hand, McDaniels is trash and 25 games is about 15 too long to figure that out.

Really, the GM was a mess too. Davante in, Carr out. Jones and his issues. Jacobs reportedly wanted out, the team he wanted out to wanted him, and no deal got done.

Lotsa draft head scratchers in just 2 drafts.

Jimmy G.

On that other hand, they won 6 last year and look like its gonna be about that this year.

It’s very confusing in Vegas right now.

At least they have this there

Las Vegas Hello GIF by Woodblock

4 Likes

Nah! He sucks and they just realized that they hired the Bronco’s ex head coach, not the Patriots OC.

The Raiders had a successful HC, whose team went 7-5, but they still fired him anyway.

2 Likes

The new guy—Antonio Pierce

1 Like

Wow that was fast!

1 Like

Yeah, and I think it’s a big insult to the Lions. I hope they use it as motivation rest of the way.

He lost to “that team” like that

2 Likes

Already a thread on this:

This would explain why the Raiders didn’t make any trades yesterday.

5 Likes

Garoppolo, signed to a three-year, $72.75 million free-agent contract in March

Ouch

2 Likes

Not sure - 3 turnovers and they win handily. Unsusally you lose wtih three…

1 Like

They can cut Jummy G. after the season and save about $13 million in new cash…… but will have to pay him a total of about $35.5 million for 1 year if they move on.

They had better tank because a replacement is not a very good option. Draft is their only hope.

1 Like

McDaniels with 4 years left to collect on. I love that Davis doesn’t care about the $$ and just makes a move. I think the Bears will hang onto Eberflus bc they have been notoriously cheap.

Patriot way has failed to be established yet again. I wonder if anyone else will even try?

3 Likes

Turns out the Patriot way only seems to work when Tom Brady is the QB… I doubt we’ll see any new Belicheck tree hires in the near future.

8 Likes

What’s strange is how fast he lost the locker room in his first season. Then they shipped out Carr, who was the guy trying to get the rest of the team to buy in to McDaniels.

2 Likes

MCDC, BH and Goff: the AntiPatriots way!! :crazy_face::innocent::+1::boom::upside_down_face::heart::pray::motorcycle::cold_face::flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::thinking::smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes