Handfull of New Season Long bans incudes Colts scrub + new

60% of the time, you are right every time @Jman - ha ha love u bud.

world forum GIF

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction buddy. My memory is pretty good usually.

2 Likes

Props to @Jman for giving props to @stephenboyd57 who always gives props to @Jman when he’s right which is never, LOL.

1 Like

A broken clock is right twice a day
I’m only right once a day

clock classroom GIF by South Park

3 Likes

And since I agree with you 80% of the time, I’m right about, ugh, my head hurts.

3 Likes

I don’t buy those odds and neither would Jamo! :wink:

Props to guys like @JerseyJungle @BrokenGlass284 who give me a good laugh whenever I aimlessly and randomly (which is quite often) decide to click on over here and see what’s going on.

Pure Joy. Much better entertainment then TV

Edit: only 80% ? You need to get your head out your ass 20% of the time then, that’s why it hurts lol

1 Like

The Lions have a huge problem with gambling, and it’s starts from the top.

Dan “Kenny Rogers” Campbell is %100 at fault here. We all know the man has a gambling addiction.

• Fake punts from your own 26 yd line (C.J.Moore)

• Majestic Sewell swan dives for 4th down conversions

• Jack Fox slinging fastballs from 15 yard drops

Gambling is an issue in this entire organization, and it all starts with MC/DC!

6 Likes
1 Like

I am utterly shocked that this Nicholas guy didnt go to college at MSU . Parlez-vous francais?

1 Like

Hahahahhaha

3 Likes

What I don’t get is the gambling at team facilities. How many times have teammates bet each other on their alma-matters games in the past, and nobody gets suspended for that.

2 Likes

Because its informal and not visible. Im sure that kind of thing will continue.

2 Likes

No big brother 5G trace contact tracing through the APPS that can tell you exactly where you were standing, what account, what credit card, and what bets you placed with confimration #s and Drivers License verifications and all that jazz

1 Like

How to Bet as an offensive player for dummies!

Step 1 - Go to the bank, take out a large sum of money

Step 2 - Drive to your buddy’s house, give him large sum of money in cash and tell him to bet heavy on this weeks opponent.

Step 3 - Fumble twice, once with the game on the line late in the 4th quarter.

Step 4 - Profit! :wink:

1 Like

Because that is a 1 for 1 bet with 1 winner and 1 loser that has nothing to do with the bigger landscape of gambling or anyone outside of those 2 players.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.