Happy friggin draft day my brothers and sisters!

Let brad cook!

Go lions!

10 Likes

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

2 Likes

Happy Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

4 Likes

I have been listening to Christmas music for 30 minutes now and I don’t plan on stopping today until about 6:30 PM CT.

3 Likes

jiggity GIF

Family Guy Quagmire GIF

family guy followers GIF

3 Likes

I want to like you guy… you are a great poster…

But a Buckeye fan AND loves Chrismas music is just too much. I cant take it. That is Satans Taint level evil shit bro…

Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

I only listen to Christmas music two days of the year.

On Christmas day when other people play it for me…and today, when I play it and everyone else looks at me like I’m crazy.

2 Likes

It’s going to be a long day with no pic today.
The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

4 Likes

Ok that is better. Myself and my Grandfather are both Winter Solstice bablies. So i have always called for a ban on chriatmas music on the solstice for my bday.

So much anticipation and excitement all while knowing they might not even make a selection.
The reality of being a fan of a winning team.

I would like to make the first day of the NFL draft a National Holliday.

Bradley Holmes Day.

drops mic

So will there be a live draft chat for those of us unable to travel to the draft party?

Happy Draft Day, y’all.

After watching Inside The Den yesterday, I’m convinced we’re going trenches this year, most likely defense. Not because there were any hints or tells, rather the frustrations of the season were inflamed as the games were reviewed.

I think he’s just buying the groceries.

I bet you’re a cool cat to hang with at campus

I miss that chapter of life becuase of guys like you

I LOVE THIS!

1 Like

Let’s Goooooooooo!!!

Forest Pray GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

Yep, that will happen one way or another. And there will be the ritual of people tipping off the picks before the mainstream media have Roger Goodell announcing the picks. Follow by ritual grumbling about the tipping off.

Hey… the celebration was called Yule before the Romans ■■■■■■ everything up… the holliday was stolen to convert pagens