Harbaugh suspended

For 4 games. Seems a little harsh

What did he allegedly do?

1 Like

Multiple recruiting violations and lied to investigators!!!

I’d say 4 games is a joke, and he’s lucky he isn’t fired!

1 Like

Contacting recruits during Covid.

The virus spreads over the phone? haha not a Mich fan, but I’d imagine tons of coaches were doing the same thing that year.

Shoulda had the burner phones I guess.

2 Likes

That wasn’t the issue. He lied when questioning him. And its the same thing ever year, you have dead periods with recruiting

2 Likes

There was another air alert today. They blamed it on the fires in Canada. Bull shit, it was Valenti having a meltdown.

2 Likes

They say he lied he said he didn’t.
He won’t back down on not lying to them and they won’t let it go.

Best thing that could come out of this is Warde Manuel being fired, sooner the better, guy needs to grow a pair but never has.
The debacle with the baseball coach was enough to get him fired in my book. Every program he is at goes down hill and it is happening at UM. NIL is moving a little for FB because Harbaugh got involved when WM hesitated. WBB, MBB, Baseball, Volleyball and more all going downhill thanks to Manuel.

1 Like

I dont think they would go after him if there was nothing there. I think a game would’ve been perfect for the punishment. 4 even though they are cupcake games. So it shouldn’t affect. Just wish bill self would get in trouble

1 Like

I’m not saying there isn’t anything there, to be clear, 4 games, meh.
TBH, I don’t really care about this one at all. Just wish WM would tell NCAA to F off. It’s what the most of the other power schools do for things far more “serious” than this.

1 Like

Just another day in the SEC…

1 Like

I’m Canadian, but I mean it’s funny.

canada blame GIF

2 Likes

Harbaugh will just coach via bluetooth, I saw the schedule for those 4 games. Notwally97 could coach that roster to 3-4 wins on that schedule.

The Wolverines are starting the year with another trio of soft non-conference games against East Carolina, UNLV, and Bowling Green (we already knew this). A visit from Rutgers to open conference play gives Michigan four straight home games to start the season.

1 Like

A couple years ago I wouldn’t have agreed, but with Santa Ono I’m confident he would get the right person to lead the athletic department into the future.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/swankywolverine/status/1684542033032015873

If anyone still believes this is about actual infractions…

https://twitter.com/TomMarsLaw/status/1690493968725716993

1 Like

Terrance And Phillip GIFs | Tenor

Hairbaugh’s khakis tried pleating the fifth but the NCAA was unmoved.

1 Like

We are well beyond punishing for an infraction. It’s time for Warde Manuel to grow a pair of balls.

1 Like