Hard Knocks Live Thread

Looks like just HBO and HBO Max

cannot watch it

“IT’S A SERIOUS FINE IF YOU BUST ASS IN HERE” … I’m so done what a great ending.

7 Likes

I am just SO in love with the coaches and the culture. Best in the league - I promise.

6 Likes

Hey this was supposed to be an hour long. Where’s my remaining 13 minutes? I feel ripped off.

angry the lord of the rings GIF

5 Likes

That was a fast 45 minutes. Felt like 5 minutes. I could have watched 2 more hours

10 Likes

That was beautiful.

I’ve been on a jobsite with a bunch of fellas. Somebody shittin’ is always gonna come up when you’re working/

4 Likes

So how many episodes are there? Is this it?

Lol DC dropping a deez nuts joke

4 Likes

I WANTED to watch two more hours. As you said, that felt like a sneeze and a bathroom break and boom done.

1 Like

Hutch looks better vs Sewell than I thought.
Loved when Sheppard said, “does everyone think Hutch is a bonafide, surefire thing.” All of them agreed.
Sewell still eating his lunch, but it’s closer than I thought it would be.

Hutch might have a higher ceiling than I would have guessed.

3 Likes

He kept singling my man out, too. LOL.

1 Like

That was cool. Have never seen an episode of hard knocks before. Very well done, didn’t give away anything scheme wise that I could tell which was what I always thought was the issue.

We’ll see what happens when cuts come around.

Love the coaching staff!!! Love the players. Gonna be an awesome season!

5 Likes

Mofo’s retiring talkin’ about they can’t even pass gas in Allen Park.

3 Likes

Haha yes he did. “You have 8 seconds. I’m gonna count it. Outside the door to do that”

3 Likes

I’m in tears here.

I was on a lift with a young dude this afternoon after lunch. We were 30’ in the air, right against the ceiling. I’m like "what the hell is that? did you shit yourself? He’s like “what, you can smell that?” I’m like, where the hell is it going to go, we’re all the way up! If you give me another dutch oven like that, you’re fired.

LOL

3 Likes

I absolutely loved this. I like the passion and intensity of the coaches…I believe it is rubbing off on the players. I honestly have never seen a Lions coaching staff with that kind of passion and intensity. I had this team at 5 wins. What I saw on Hard Knocks I say they win 7 games or more. They might even make the playoffs and I am dead serious with that opinion!

6 Likes

Five episodes

1 Like

…or any other coaching staff. LOL.
This is what I’ve always wanted for us! SO happy.

2 Likes

Who was Glenn talking to when he said “You have a long way to go”? It was #5 I believe. I feel like I should know who that is.

In any event, it was great stuff, as expected. I particularly loved the Glenn v. Duce TC battles, like two brothers going at it.

4 Likes