Has anybody heard how John Matthew Stafford is doing?

I hope Stafford’s o-line is terrible and he gets creamed next year. Opens a playoff spot for the Lions.

Plus we get better beans…oh wait, shit I’m going to miss cheering for the Rams to lose.

1 Like

I wish we could have got in on that Brian Burns action. Panthers are fools.

1 Like

Rumor has it the Rams offered - 2 first rounders and a second for Burns at the trading deadline. And really what were the Rams even thinking!? The defense wasn’t the problem. The O-line was in shambles all season. Picking up Burns wouldn’t have solved any of their problems. Strange trade offer all the way around.

1 Like

very funny.

Wolf, a good spot to track different teams and updates is

There is a link to each team on the right hand side of the page, scroll down a bit til you find the Rams link.

This from Jan 14 doesn’t really address Stafford’s health but is the last update regarding him that i found.

wow Matt sounds like he doesn’t give a chit about that line and is returning “matter of factly” for the 2023 season. must be repaired enough to make that announcement…don’t know if this is wise on his part, but it’s going to be fun to see what he puts up. Thanks @frm710 !

They really gotta try to run the ball more to keep Stafford in 1 piece. When they brought in Baker they committed to running the ball more and it actually worked. Akers had 3 games in a row over 100 yards when they actually committed to the run late in the season.

1 Like

yes I agree to all

yes I agree they got to run more or design plays that get the football out faster

1 Like

want to say a HUGE thank you to all that took your time and put fourth some serious effort in this thread, who knows it may wind up being a decent thread here …but thank you !

2 Likes

Bill Murray Drink GIF

2 Likes