Have defenses figured out Stafford and the Rams?

That’s the thing about luck….eventually it runs out.

Or retires if you’re the Colts

2 Likes

I agree. Stafford would be twice as effective with a good group game that opponents have to plan for. Right now it looks like they’re playing the rams exactly like they used to play the lions. Rush 4 and drop 7 into coverage. Without wood’s that’s going to make things difficult for LA if they don’t adjust.

1 Like

I have been. They sure turned on stafford quickly. Lol

2 Likes

There are some times I need more than one like for a post and this is one. Not everyone for sure, but quite a few posters are having buyer’s remorse and I’m still entertained by Matt’s new sobriquet of Gofford.

On a side note, in the comment section of an Athletic article, a cad noted that much like Jennifer Lopez is referred to as J Lo and Lions fans should brand Jared Goff as J Go.

4 Likes

Just goes to show how fickle fans are. Stafford had two bad games in a row and they’re ready to get rid of him. He could have played much better but the rams team as a whole was lousy in all 3 of their losses. I’m sure a lot of us would love to have stafford back and be sitting at 7-3. I know I would.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure which Rams thread to put this in. Interesting analysis.

Eh, I’m still here, just not much to say.

He’s had a bum 2 weeks, for sure. But, he’s got a bye week and a shiny new toy to play with so I’m still thinking he’ll have a heck of a year.

If he plays the way he has the past 2 games, he’ll be in trouble (that’s pretty obvious). Is he likely to keep playing that poorly? I don’t think so but that’s why races are run…

1 Like

Remember when the Rams were “really aggressive” in 2017 when they signed Woods, Whitworth, C John Sullivan, and traded for Sammy Watkins…

and then “went all in” in 2018?

But then they really went “all in” by trading for Ramsey in 2020?

No seriously… they are surely… and truly… “all in” now… right?

How much further “in” can they go???

and… yes @BigNatty … TWSS! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

HA!

At what point are you so far in, you now heading out?! :thinking:

1 Like