He (Jared) went to Jared!

https://twitter.com/JaredGoff16/status/1756080603169234951

The guys on the line getting some hardware courtesy of Jared. He knows to take care of his guys! :rofl:

7 Likes

I mean…it can ONLY be Jared.

1 Like

That is funny. I saw an article on this from the spun and thought for sure it was an onion article…

I’ve been seeing brock purdy ads everywhere and I thought geez if only the Lions made it to the superbowl… Goff can get his endorsements BEFORE a new deal and maybe charge the lions a lot less.

They will love the watches, but an extra mil in each of their paychecks will be even better.

1 Like

I thought he might be marrying his supermodel. Are they already married?

1 Like

I’m so happy I bought a Goff jersey.

4 Likes

I wanted to, but I wanted a throwback and couldn’t find them anywhere. I didn’t want to get a new jersey, just to have to get another new jersey when they changed their jerseys this summer.

1 Like

Had the same thought. But the JA-RED GOFF chants were too much to resist.

2 Likes

That would be a good custom one

This is pretty cool, Sam Howell and Bryce Young should get something appropriate too.

Not yet. I imagine this summer maybe?
They have been engaged since June 2022
According to Wiki….

Use that Contract extension Signing bonus to pay that off lol

He is Jared Thomas Goff.

I am Jared Thomas H……

My man!

1 Like

You got it at Jared’s right?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Matt Nelson’s and big V crying in a corner

Interesting that the article said he got 10 watches but only talked about the 8 in the video. I bet V and Nelson got theirs, along with a Keep In Touch Hallmark card…

1 Like

Hank Fraley better have got one.

3 Likes

I was disappointed to see him in the media and potentially leaving with Ben Johnson.

Maybe that happens one day, but glad it isnt tomorrow.

I have lots of respect for our whole coaching staff.

Ever single person.

I hope Hank stays and knows he is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.