1 Like

Nick name Rambo

1 Like

Danbo

1 Like

Danbo or elephant Dumbo?

Danbo or Cambo all good

No worries, man. Not al of my jokes are funny either. :wink:
Keep hitting that send button and sharing, bro.

I liked your name Danbo.

1 Like

MC/DC will set aside his mother (because he loves his mother) and a case of Campbell’s soup and donate that to charity. But he’ll keep 3 cans, empty one out on each of our division opponents faces, and then beat them into submission and make them eat the Campbell’s soup off the floor. Afterwards, he will tell them they aren’t worthy of such a chunky meal, and all they are worthy of is a chunky can of GET OUT OF MY FACE on repeat 2 times a year. He will allow them to eat but then make them cough up the chunks. He will create a team of culinary artists in cannibalism mocking other teams reliance on Campbell’s chunky soup and animal meat. He will then kill them and incorporate all the remains of our division rivals corpses into the MC/DC chunky soup for LIONS. The entrails and remains of our division rivals will not be enough, and we will continue to grow hungry and eat whatever remains of any opponent from anywhere in the NFL. They will fear the Lions. We will eat their guts and demolish their will. In the end of many battles of spilt blood, the LIONS will be the last TEAM standing. And we’ll dare anyone to challenge us. We will instill fear throughout the nfl for ages to come.

Ogredonald-gibb-ogre-revenge-of-the-nerds
d3326b2966c1afc443bfcc1dfb35fe29

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I have pictured DC yelling “ NERDS!!!”

1 Like

Maybe we can start calling this place “The Dude Den”

I do like MC/DC…dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

2 Likes

Except he admitted to being a nerd regarding sports science and analytics. He is a smart dude and I think he’s as well prepared as anyone to be our next HC.

Oooh nice. Short, succinct! I’m assuming just Motor City Dan? MCD? I dig it!

[quote=“Wolfhound32, post:30, topic:8496”]
…dirty deeds done dirt cheap

2 Likes

There are reports of Dan Campbell being a big Metallica fan! (I’ve seen them 3 times, once front row getting spit on by James as he was singing from a mic 3 ft. in front of me)

So in honor of the Metallica fandom, I thought we should give a try to some Metallica nicknames:

• Harvester of Kneecaps
  • Enter Dan-man
  • Creeping Dan
  • Dan-age, Inc.
  • For Whom the Camp-Bell Tolls
  • Hit the Knee caps
  • Knee Messiah
  • Master of Kneecaps
  • Phantom Dan
  • Poor twisted Kneecap
  • Seek and Destroy (kneecaps)
  • Stone Cold Crazy Dan
  • Danitarium
  • Nothing else matters (but your knee caps)

Just having some fun…

1 Like

Enter Danman might have some sticking power.

2 Likes

Or shorten Dan Cannibal to Dannibal
How about Dannibal Lector

2 Likes

Some real Dantastic answers. Will his fans be Daned if they like him and Daned if they don’t? Dannation guys, it’s going to be a long off season. I would like to add that if he’s the man, they’ll be calling our DL the Dantastic Four.

2 Likes

“Danielson! Show me smash fence!”

3 Likes

That one made me smile even though it’s spelled Daniel san.

2 Likes