Hear me out on Coastal Carolina's Grayson McCall

We definitely need a solid backup, at the least.
I don’t hate Sudfeld, but, I’d be lying if I said I’m confident he could win if Goff went down.
I wouldn’t trade more than our 5th and 7th to move up, though.
Developing QB’s is the one thing that really excited me about bringing in Quintricia. I was sure they would bring that bit of “the Patriot way” with them.

You say reliable site and use Walter football to say he is ranked 18th. Well they ALSO say he is going round 4-6. If you believe one why not the other. The poster says he’s worth a shot. I agree with that. Not sure where as there are more qualified people who get paid to determine that.

You are correct though as usually not many QBs are drafted in any given year. NFL draft: Ranking every quarterback class since 2000 and only a few undrafted guys ever make a roster.

Really? Because they both can’t be true. IF he is the 18th ranked QB THEN he won’t be drafted between the 4th and 6th rounds because no QB is in fact even drafted that late, 18th taken.

22 Grayson McCall 6-3, 210 4.70 Coastal Carolina JR

Look, liking a guy is fine, being totally unrealistic about his draft status is just a pipe dream.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.