HELLO ALL ,

Praying for you Gary ! And thank you for the advice as we age
Especially men who might ignore signs to be tough or because were scared …

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re on the mend and doing well.
Thank God you had sense to make that call.

1 Like

Calling it now, Lions will win this week in honor of the Wolfcub!

4 Likes

Take care of your self Cub… Quick recovery!!!

1 Like

Bro, it’s very good to hear that you are coming through this. That sounds terrifying tbh, We are all in your corner. Take it easy, then hit the program they give you and you will be dialed in.

Happy to have you well enough to be talking to us.

Take It Easy. God Bless you and your family

4 Likes

Happy you listened to those warning signs. Happy you are still here with us

1 Like

Lol, every post from now gonna be like “listen Gary…”

4 Likes

yes this was real God intervention, or , I wouldn’t b second time , I don’t expect a third time.

4 Likes

Do what your Dr’s say, eat right, get your exercise. You want to be around to see a SB win, you probably will need to hang around another 50 yrs, lol

3 Likes

Cub, glad to hear you are back home and on the mend.

Hopefully our Lions can win a few games for us the rest of the way.

God Bless you and your family bud.

2 Likes

Great to see you getting well and back here.

I’d sue the Lions organization for that heartburn.

5 Likes

Yup - we love and support you, brother!
Honoring you, man! Reach out, if there’s anything I can do to help.

Sending a couple of cool things to your inbox, right now. :wink:

You’ve got this shit, man. Love the story of Weeze’s bro. Anchor to that, and make it a goal to beat their schedule for feeling healthy. Self love, self lvoe, and more self love!

2 Likes

Glad you are back. Take it easy and don’t push too hard in the recovery.

1 Like

Great to see you back, brother! Glad all is going well for now; hope the uphill trend continues. You do you and get yourself back to where you need to be, man. We all got you!

2 Likes

Cub, with things like this, we also get to ask “what’s the message in the mess”?!

Like what is God’s purpose for you, keeping you here brother!

Pray on it and praise Him as well!

You’re a miracle brother!! A God given miracle!

5 Likes

Glad you’re back!!

Cheer for Stafford on Sunday and ignore that they are playing the Lions and you should be just fine.

2 Likes

Welcome back Cub! Good to see you doing well and take it easy. Sending prayers your way!

1 Like

Glad you had the instincts to get that help amigo! Heal up quick. And maybe don’t watch the Lions on Sunday :joy:

3 Likes

Good point!

1 Like

Age 48 with 95% blockage is very dangerous.Sounds like a possible combination of genetics, lifestyle, nutrition, lack of exercise. Yes, God may have future plans for you and may be sending you a “wake up” call, urging you to change direction and listen to Him. He will guide your future path, if you listen. Rest. Be glad you have been given a 2nd chance at Life. Get well soon - GOALPOST

4 Likes