HELLO ALL ,

My first time back , because GOD freaking allows it! OK I’M 48, MYREAL NAME?: Gary M. Smeaton . , here we go about 2 weeks ago I’m home I’m having a little heartbearn aboout two in a nights in a slight row…thinking whatever that little chest pain faded and I got real good , I begin getting a little sharper pain in my chest FROM MY HEART straight across my chest , almost exactlly like before BUT a little I’m literally sharper. AND as I’m standing by the fridge thinking “man this pain isn’t going away.” I LITERALLY RUN for a land line phone scream at my father that I have to go to EMERGENCY!!! , there I am age 48 having a OPEN HEART SERGRY … ALL of my arteries were 95% blocked. I don’t remember anything that happened and 2 weeks later ??? here we are…on the mend at home…, 1st night back.

PAY ATTENTION TO SIGNALS that your body sends, I’m ONLY here because GOD saved my life a second time.

40 Likes

Good to have you back, Wolf!

You don’t get the easy way out, you have to suffer like the rest of us.

7 Likes

Holy shit.

Glad to have you back, cub. Take care of yourself. Like, maybe avoid watching the Lions?

12 Likes

Cub! It’s great to see you back. Health scares like that should remind us all that losing games is nowhere near as painful as losing people.

5 Likes

Good to hear from you.

1 Like

Glad you’re back in business, brother. We all need to make the most out of all of them.

1 Like

Thank God, you’re still with us!
Take the time to heal.

1 Like

Welcome back, buddy! You’re way more fun above ground! Keep it that way!

5 Likes

Glad to see you back, home and healing, had me worried, you had a lot of prayers and warm wishes from a lot of great guys on the board

3 Likes

Welcome back Cub!

1 Like

We missed you brutha ! Glad to see you posting again!

2 Likes

Fantastic, Wolf. Praise God for preserving us another day. Too bad He’s not a football fan because the Lions are due for a miracle, too.

4 Likes

Dang dude.

I thought I had a tough two weeks.

Glad to see you alive and kickin!

1 Like

Welcome Back Cub :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome back and all the best to you dude!

1 Like

Just so you know, I’m going to address you as Gary M. Smeaton from this moment forward. :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome back bud! Please take care.

1 Like

Yep, that is un-needed stress that none of us should have to endure.

5 Likes

Literally not watching the Lions and going for a walk/hike during games is the best medicine any Lion fan could do/take.

5 Likes

Very happy to hear that you’re on the mend buddy!

2 Likes