Hello i want to tell a story

Hi my real name is Ben. But i want everyone to call me Marty or Ben it does not matter
When i was in 2nd grade i was treated that i was dyslexic with a very low reading leavel and spelling. I always dealt with strange social emotions with humans to the point i had zero friends and couldn’t cope with who i am , and yes i have friends . Well got married best day a ever and she saved me with my BS. Anyway couldn’t control my emotions we both agreed for me to get tested and i was prounced im autistic. I know most wont care. But if you need talk im here for anyone. Love ya and bless to you and family. One more thing this board has made me comfortable with myself. Thank you all. Btw too many to thank so just thank you to everyone. Go lions eat them up.

18 Likes

Very glad you’re working things out Marty-Ben. Also glad you’ve found the right woman to help you grow. Always here for you too buddy. Really for anyone on here. Hopefully I don’t come off as too much of an Ahole with my posts. I like to have fun and sometimes people may take it the wrong way. I care deeply for all people - Friends, family, Denmates, and perfect strangers. I’m a pretty good listener if ever needed.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, buddy. It’s great to have you on board.

Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

3 Likes

For the first time ever I’m outta likes.

4 Likes

Life is deep but we can always see how truly deep it is if we dont take a dive

2 Likes

Back To The Future Doc GIF

1 Like

I never knew or thought that you were Dyslexic or anything Marty , I have always liked your opinions and many of your posts over many years to . I had a Brain Tumor at a young age , Dr’s were only willing to remove half of it…later in life, I have had decades of poor memory-even serious things like my parent’s birthdays and that, and I have struggled here to act like I was a good poster or that I belong here. and barely four years ago, I had a very serious heart attack , these things made me weak , lacking stamina, confidence, strength , quality health , good sleep and things. I have a secret…23 years ago-I got divorced from my ex bc she asked me for “an open marriage” just six months into our marriage—I told her no , well she re-married a month later , I haven’t had a date, a kiss ,a hug from a woman or anything–“else” that is my story,I live each day hoping God let’s me see another.

2 Likes

Guys thanks for being so open about your personal situations. Wolf have you tried any online dating services? I know a few couples that seem very happy and that’s how they met. I truly believe there is someone for everyone and two decades is too much time to have passed. Keep looking for Mrs Right. It doesn’t matter how you find her, only that you do.

1 Like

Im very very sorry to hear what you have ever dealt with anything. You are a great poster and a great human who brings a lot to table. If you ever and i mean this ever want to reach out and talk i am here for you. Day or night i got everyones back.

My post was to let people know …btw the word know took me few seconds to figure out. That its ok to be different when you got brothers or sisters in your corner.

1 Like

GOD have I ever—they are ALL BS, all they want is your money. you cannot speak to anyone without buying : credits , coins , and all kinds of shizz—then, 55-60% are ‘bots’ fake accounts with people or machines pretending to be a actual person…you, might be interested in . “some” sites (very few)–put a heart symbol or something next to these bot profiles and even state that you cannot meet with them and that. lastly–your e-mail will start getting a bunch of “supposed” members that wanted to get with you—it’s a joke. once you run out of credits or coins, you are prompted to buy more to keep trying to talk to some of them , but there are also “gifts” you can buy someone your into…flowers , candy , stuffed animals and chit -that also drain your bank account…it’s all BS…

3 Likes

I met Mah Sweetie online. Free dating site. No picture. Just talked online for a couple months.

Best $0 I ever spent.

2 Likes

Also true about online dating. Its a minefield.

1 Like

Also also, Marty has been a great and valuable poster here for a long long time.

I think the biggest thing I like about this site, other than the gif button, .is how I get to learn from so many people that think very differently than I do and that they do from each other.

I’ve always been a “collector of traits” of the people around me and this has been an incredible playground.

Thanks Nate! Thanks Mods! Thanks everybody!

Im gonna bust my ass to be at the draft…hope.to see some peeps there.

2 Likes

Always here Marty, been a fun ride from Tigstown to here.
Love and frustrated with Tigers and Lions but friendships on these msg boards has been a fascinating thing. Nothing like a wife to keep us sane.

1 Like

slacker

Ran out twice last week

1 Like

Michael Scott Wink GIF

That’s what ben’s wife said!!!

GD right ya do, bro!
Thanks for the share. One of the things I like most about the Den is that guys like Marty/Ben & me can come here & just be treated “normal,” instead of ppl constantly freaking out over our handsomeness. When it’s just words on a screen an ppl can’t see ya, you don’t have the constant pressure of people staring and making a big deal out of the handsomeness!

Thanks for standing with me through our plight of the excessively attractive and being my friend for non-superficial reasons, bro! Have always appreciate you, man!

1 Like