HELP! I can't login! (Domain change info)

@Nate here’s what it says. I am 99% certain that it’s the wifi though, because I had the same problem with another website after trying a bunch of them.

1 Like

Thanks for this.

I mean, that looks like a site issue except our SSL is good. Could be a caching issue at the browser level since I can’t replicate.

If anyone else encounters let me know!

Thought I finally got banned.

GUESS I HAVE TO TRY HARDER!!!

can't wait GIF

That’s what we get on the old site, www.lionstalk.com (not redirected).
When it’s redirected to thedenforum.com, there’s no security warning, we simply need to login again.

lionstalk.com redirects.
www.lionstalk.com does not.

Ahhhhhh … yeah, good catch. Same thing happens if you prefix thedenforum. I’ll see if there’s an easy enough fix.

Add a redirect for the www.lionstalk address, too.

Should have done this during a less important time for Lions fans . . . like the NFL playoffs.

4 Likes

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

1 Like

I can’t get in. Can someone help me out? I sent an email to Nate yesterday as well.

My name on here is “Jason” It recognizes my email and everything when I go in to change my password. Says it is sending me an email, then I never get one.

Thanks

2 Likes

Just messaged you.

@HSVLion and any others encountering this error. This should be resolved. If it doesn’t, try clearing your cache. Otherwise PM me and let me know if you still encounter issues.

Site content should be reachable at: lionstalk.com, www.lionstalk.com, thedenforum.com, and www.thedenforum.com.

So “Sad and Pathetic” no longer works?

Red Sox fans had them trademarked.

1 Like

Yeah, deleted something I shouldn’t have. Fixed. Might take a bit to resolve.

I’m back. Thanks for the help Nate

2 Likes

yeah, that was a little tricky and it took a couple hours over two days for me to get back through The Rabbit Hole…and back to wonderland. yay me.

1 Like