HELP! I can't login! (Domain change info)

Hey guys,

Made a domain change in case the Lions ever got grouchy. The old ‘lionstalk.com’ URL still works, but you probably noticed you have to log back in again—if you’re anything like me, this is always a nightmare because … well, we’re old, and we don’t remember passwords (and we forget to have Google Chrome update them).

Anyway, all that to say: my bad. But it’s for the best.

If you’re running into issues, just click the “Forgot Password” link on the login box. And if you’re still stumped, email me at [email protected].

Nate

1 Like

Lol was just freaking out a little. Wait I have to sign in, what is my password, oh that one didn’t work, try this one, that didn’t work, reset password and back on

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, same thing happened to me.

2 Likes

Me as well … but I can’t turn off notifications for this site and my inbox used to get flooded with emails from this site so I blocked the site emails as spam.

Needless to say the email to reset the password won’t come through to my inbox or spam folder because they are filtered out… After some work I was able to find and access it.

@Nate My computer is telling me that there’s a “privacy error” with the new domain and that it’s not a secure connection or something like that. I think it’s probably the wifi network my computer is on, because it works fine on my phone on the same browser (Google), but just in case if it’s anything on this end I just wanted to let you know.

1 Like

I’m not getting that error, but if anyone else is (and it’s new since this change), please use this thread to let me know.

Im in but it kept telling me my username was wrong, but got it working.

1 Like

just send me the name of the street you grew up on, your mothers maiden name, your favorite pet’s name, your high school mascot, and the last 4 digits of your social security and I’ll clear it right up for ya! :wink:

1 Like

LOL. I’m chalking up the weirdly low activity level to a bunch of old dudes struggling with their passwords.

C’mon, grandpas! Get it together.

Computer Boomer GIF

1 Like

Well, that was fun…NOT!

I just got back to the office after being gone for a few hours on site and I thought maybe our IT guy at work kicked me out. That actually happened to me back in 2005.

Thanks Nate! I thought it was bizarre when I saved my login info yet the url wasn’t returning it. It’s working correctly now

1 Like

I’m pretty solid on remembering my passwords. I have only used a couple different ones since the 90’s. And the only reason it has changed slightly over the years is because companies are forcing people to follow a certain format.

1 Like

Firefox users only need to go to their options button, select Logins and Passwords and then look for Lionstalk. Either view it or copy it and paste it in here. No reset necessary if you’ve forgotten your password.

2 Likes

Ugh. Rather get a tooth pulled. LOL. Suggest a warning next time. at least when you’re logged in you can find your PW easily! There, I vented! Thx for all you do!

1 Like

I have all my PWs written down in kanji at home… but what?!

I butt is currently out of state and I had to actually think about it! :crazy_face:

Got it right in the second attempt!!

1 Like

I tried guessing my password because I forgot what it was, didn’t get it, so tried to reset it. The reset had a length requirement, so I put something in that fit that requirement, and that ended up being my original password.

2 Likes

No Problemo, Nate…I keep all my passwords on a separate document for Easy access…Comes in handy.

1 Like

Ha, yeah man, technically the domain name is just a mask, so I didn’t think it’d interrupt the experience for so many.

1 Like

We are such creatures of habits… and sometime even unknowingly :crazy_face: