Here we go fellas! finally!

23 Likes

Then the refs intervene

fail gold rush GIF by Discovery Europe

11 Likes

To funny. I thought the opposite.

“Things are pretty good. Stress is at an all time low… here come the Lions to pull me back down!”

I suppose that’s more of a “first 30 years of fandom thing”, as things have been pretty good in season for 4 or so years.

5 Likes

No survivor league this year?

3 Likes

There is. Tucker set it up a few weeks ago

This link should take you to the invitation page where you can join.

1 Like

I’ve been advertising it for over a month.

1 Like

It can slip down the active feeds pretty quickly.

I’m no longer a Survival Football rookie, so look out. This year, it’s GTO for me. It’s science. Thank you for participating, fellas…

In what thread?

1 Like

Full House 90S Tv GIF

Wednesday Morning GIF

4 Likes

I loved that they brought back those commercials with Tirico and Collinsworth. As much as I complain about todays advertising having no creativity, that was good stuff.

2 Likes

Because marketing and media in general has gone away from focus groups.

They would rather water themselves down to reach 100% of the market but only satisfy 50% of them.

Vs focus on 60% of the market and satisfy 80% of them.

Its all about market reach. Which makes everything vanilla and boring

There’s a reason we have the expression “When you try to make everyone happy, you make no one happy.” That expression has been conveniently forgotten.

1 Like

Which just leads back to my overaching sales, management and life philosophy;

Piss em all off. Then they know they are getting treated equally.

Which kinds tracks with the giant bucket of problems and football being a FlexSeal patch, come to think of it.

1 Like

1 Like

I kept bringing it tot he top.

1 Like