Here's a crazy idea

Let me remind you…

2 Likes

Free Agency: 2022 (ERFA) he is under control for like 1 million all they do is make a offer which i will say that’s a automatic for him an he is there’s.
So not wrong ERFA’s only become available if they are not given a offer.

They just have to extend a qualifying offer to the player, and he is unable to negotiate with another team. A “qualifying offer” is simply a one-year contract at the league minimum salary.

Man, I appreciate your sense of dedication, emotion and passion, but I just don’t see it. He shows no….well, emotion Or especially passion. YOU show more in one post than I’ve seen him show all year. He also doesn’t show very much football intelligence. I see a player that goes out, goes through the motions, then comes back and sits on the bench until the next series. Too many head scratching plays. WAY too many passes that are totally uncatchable. No, I don’t see it. For Goff to be successful he needs to be surrounded by top notch players at all positions and that’s just not possible in today’s game where a team can only afford top notch players at certain positions in any given year. He can’t carry a team. Shouldn’t have to, but often it’s required and he can’t do it.

It’s really not obvious that all Lions fans want him to be a success. Everyone acknowledges that he’s had awful games. I understand being far from sold on Goff as the future of the franchise at QB.

But the hardcore reluctance of some to acknowledge when he HAS played well - to give him credit for anything at all, including his evident toughness… ick.

1 Like

Yeah that’s when I became a fan of Goff when I seen his girl because any man doing that is doing something right.

That’s the part that really sucks. We could have built one hell of a team in 2011 if we had the rookie contracts we do now. Stafford, suh and Calvin would have cost less combined than one of them did per season back then. We’d have had so much cap space to spend.

I’m pretty sure we also would have had levy under rookie contract too.

1 Like

Goff is clearly into boating…

way motorboat GIF

2 Likes

I like the twin engines on his boat.

1 Like

motorboating GIF

1 Like

We should have a Lions QB girlfriend/wife playoff bracket…

I wanna see what kind of tail Jeff Garcia and Detmer were pulling in

2 Likes

This is Detroit, Goff can never have all-world players surrounding him. “better than we had in 2021?” yes , IF the drafting and FA goes just right. but this team at this point have a foundation of players that fight for each other and Dan Campbell…they don’t quit. So, we build off of that. WE here would do two dozen different things than those that actually are picking/drafting. I expect some disappointment this offseason, by us NOT getting “your guy” and probably a SOL WTF pick to…don’t see us being heavy buyers in FA -either.

vince vaughn motorboat GIF

1 Like

Sexy Aj Mclean GIF

My little brother was utterly dumbfounded by how hot Garcia’s woman was. He just couldn’t believe it but was ok with having Garcia here because that somehow added to his credibility.

1 Like