Hey! Thats not funny!

Winning-Losing-Tie Seasons

Before Ford. 20-11-2

During Ford. 17-38-4

After Ford 0-0

4 Likes

Holy shit, man. Talk about turning things around.

1 Like

Honestly, better than I was expecting.

3 Likes

oooh I bet that guy has a case of dyslexia and that 37 is supposed to be 73. yeah, that’s it*

1 Like

well ya only need like 21 more wins to tie the losses and we’d really be looking spiffy lol.

2 Likes

If I may quickly derail the point of this topic. Living in the middle of Browns country, I assure you with all certainty, Browns vs Steelers is a way bigger deal then Browns Bengals. Sure, Battle of Ohio is cool. But the blood and hate during Steelers weeks is only topped by OSU Michigan week.

6 Likes

Don’t forget, those 9-7 seasons weren’t good enough!
That knocks the Ford winning seasons down to about 4.

2 Likes

If we win 9 games this year, MC/DC gets a statue in front of Ford Field.

1 Like

What if we win 10? :wink:

1 Like

10 would still be a statue, win a playoff game and the stadium will be renamed to MC/DC World!!!

Think bigger. Win a playoff game and that man is getting a statue, a road named after him, and free steaks in this town for life. God forbid he gets to (not even wins, just gets to) a Super Bowl. He’ll have all that plus a public library and an annual parade.

3 Likes

He’s gonna win a SB here. Likely more than one.

2 Likes

Have you been licking toads again!?

1 Like

Did my 2nd sacred sacrament journey last week, actually. Not toads though.

1 Like

In that case add on a private on-call 24/7 plane, car w/ driver and free worldwide cell phone service for life.

2 Likes

:muscle: :sunglasses:

These multiple super bowls we are winning might be in another dimension or alternative universe I think.

1 Like

The realistic version would entail rioting so fierce that they would have to rebuild the stadium and a majority of the downtown entertainment district.

1 Like

It totally is.

1 Like

IIRC Wayne Fontes was great at alternating winning and losing seasons.

2 Likes