Highest Speed Rating in Madden 23

If I were working on the madden game as one of the designers I’d give one of the raiders offensive lineman a 99 speed rating just for fun. A little tribute to al Davis but also to see if anyone notices. Lol

1 Like

From the limited film I saw chark is pretty good at the jump ball. I’d be perfectly fine with a 4.3 version of golladay at a fraction of that contract.

2 Likes

Yep. For sure. You can be big and fast and small and fast. Maybe I’m missing the point.

1 Like

The Athletic just had an article on him, that I have to read further. They did say he was good at adjusting to the ball. But they mentioned Reynolds as more of a jump ball receiver rather than Chark.

1 Like

They both are 4.34 40 guys, but Raymond was faster/quicker in the 10 & 20. So, anything under 40 yds, which is many of the plays ran, and Raymond probably does seem like (actually is) the faster guy. Even Chark has to realize that, which is most likely where his answer came from. Now, if they ran a 60 or 100 yd straight up race it’d most likely be very close and could go either way. It’s all about context.

Of course, Jamo is sure he is faster than both of them no matter the context. I’m hoping he is right!

2 Likes

He is! These guys are not “soft” WRs either. They’re not LBs, but they are very tough for WRs (Chark and J-Will, anyway).

2 Likes

Fast but no hands

Actually, Chark has taken criticism for not being tough enough. Although you have to consider the source. Jamo? Not a soft bone in his body!

1 Like

Makes alot of sense. I like Jamo’s answer - like he is bored with the ridiculous supposition that someone is faster than him…pffft!

1 Like

Hahaha! So true. I’ve only seen his hi lights, so I’m not expert.

Im with that too. I agree that was his attitude!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.