Hockenson on Detroit

He looks like he has aged 10 years……
might be something a little more potent???

1 Like

Good dude. Good player. Not worth 13m per season.

3 Likes

Lol he got into the resin and vapes!!!

I’m just teasing and of course have nothing against anyone who uses it, I used to but havent touched it in a long time.

But it’s still fun to make fun of potheads especially cuz I could relate at one point! And hey… he kinda looks like one. Grew his hair long, has a fu Manchu now… which reminds me of this Frank black song…

I listened to this album a lot… and often while high! But I still like it :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Okay, he doesn’t miss Detroit at all. Was never gonna resign.

3 Likes

Well, you never know but I mean, well it was a lot of fun and hey, it’s like, well you know, cuz like, lotta good friends and stuff… and it’ll be great, and hey I mean, you know, it is what it is and I’m excited, it’ll be fun.

1 Like

He’s like “OMG…what have I one to my career?”

1 Like

not a good enough blocker.

2 Likes

Kind of a separate topic but I didn’t want to create another thread - What’s nice is that the Lions are a part of a legitimate playoff conversation - IN DECEMBER. Even if you don’t believe the Lions will beat the Vikings. And they’re still only 5-7. They are still in that conversation.

Yes that’s a moral victory. But I take all the wins I can get, too.

7 Likes

he misses knowing that his qb is a future 3x superbowl winning hof mf’er

1 Like

Ryan Clark…. reacting to Laura saying “the Vikings are 10-2”…

and Clark says… “I like to say the Vikings are 10-and-pew”…
while waiving his hand in front of his nose… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Do our things :thinking:, droping td catches :thinking:

He looks like this guy in the weirdest death scene ever. Maybe symbolic of the Vikings playoff run

2 Likes

Personally i still like Hock… but let’s beat him by 20!

5 Likes

Have you ever played tight end … on weed ?

3 Likes

Cousins had no hesitation in throwing to the 6-foot-5, 250-pound Hockenson, who was the No. 8 overall pick in the 2019 draft out of Iowa. He’s been targeted 40 times in five games, with 30 receptions for 225 yards and one touchdown.

Since Hockenson arrived, he’s had 16 passes come his way from Cousins on third down, behind only the 18 targeting Justin Jefferson.

“I’m just trying to kind of get on his good side,” Hockenson said, laughing. “Really, when things are going down the wrong road, he’s got someone to look to that’s a little closer to him rather than down the field.”

1 Like

4 Likes

A George Kittle wannabe

1 Like

He’s seen some things man

living matthew mcconaughey GIF

1 Like

Hahahaha that is the first line I usually think of from that movie! Lolol that gave me a good laugh this morning, thank you!

2 Likes

Is it just me or does hockenson look like the hippie serial killer version of joe dirt?