Holmes Interview

10 Likes

Love it, good interview! Thanks for sharing. Also:

Prepare yourselves…

Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

5 Likes

I guess we now know what would be playing on a loop in JG2ASB’s personal circle of Hell…

8 Likes

Love this man.

7 Likes

“You can’t be a prisoner of the moment”

Life is hard when you’re living in that roller coaster. Delayed gratification is the ultimate sign of maturity and forethought. Thankfully we’ve got a GM at that has extremely high emotional IQ, football IQ, and organizational IQ.

8 Likes

I especially love “you have had some really good drafts, you know it, the whole league knows it”

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

4 Likes

To Brad Holmes…okay you too @maggie.m :smiley:
Love You Ily GIF by I Love You GIFs

6 Likes

He looks just like me too … what are the chances?

9 Likes

I don’t know. He should be sitting in the other side of the frame during the interview. That’s poor positional value right there.

5 Likes

Clearly he is overmatched. That hat is too big for him, he looks like he is 5 years old. We have a 5 year old running our football team. It’s only a matter of time before he screws us w a poorly thought out draft choice…can’t even dress himself properly.

2 Likes

7 3/8 was a reach. @JG2ASB would have selected a 7 1/8 for him. Like a real pro.

1 Like

Yup, he was feeling himself w that choice. The arrogance of the man thinking he could pull off a 7 3/8. We need a sharp dressed GM, we are shooting for a super bowl here!

2 Likes

And he’s hiding his bald ass head…Natty won’t be impressed.

3 Likes

See that is not the kind of charachter we need as GM! Need a man who isnt ashamed to accept his baldness.

2 Likes

Brad’s a gambler

3 Likes

I mean at least get him a nice toupet… Wearing a hat on camera is so disrespectful. He could sit up a little straighter too. :joy:

4 Likes

I really can’t see the difference between him and the last guy. They are both wearing oversized clothing. In fact, the last guy has lost alot of weight, that takes alot of discipline. Brad could learn a thing or two from his example.

2 Likes

I think all these negative comments are leading everyone to the same thought. Shiela, he’s garbage. Get on the phone stat and trade him for Kwesi.

4 Likes

Genius idea. Perhaps throw manu in as well, THAT will send a message.

2 Likes

Is it 8pm yet?

4 Likes