Hopkins to KC

Awosika, Manu, Mahogany… Brad Holmes, thinking ahead of the rest.

4 Likes

Sewell is the best in the biz… Manu in 3 years could be ready to be a stud blindside protector.

Draft a Center when we will Ragnow is about done. Just like we did when we drafted Ragnow himself.

Keep signing veteran studs to play Guard. Or draft them mid rounds like we did Jonah.

Maybe Awosika or Sorsdal or Mahogs pops and we get a starting Guard there.

I get what you’re saying…i’ts why I wanted Skoronski 2023 draft. Get an elite RG next to Sewell for the next decade was my thought process there.

Oh well he wnet pick 11 wouldn’t have been there pick 12 and I’m not trading Gibby for anybody

See:

Matt Millen era

1 Like

Still hoping Browns do z’Darius a solid like hey bro where you wanna go? He defintiely wants to be here.

I still think a 6th is fair but a 5th should get it done.

Browns gave him all signing bonus so if we just gotta pay him the per game salary he’s a steal.

@CuriousHusker Hypothetically if a trade was going down today. Browns say give us a 5th and a 7th. Would you do it right now yes or no

1 Like

I assume you mean we give them a 5 and a 7? Sure. Grit’r done.

2 Likes

Fire AG and BH!!! Now!!!
Will Smith Reaction GIF

I love him. Second only to coach Dan

1 Like

We’ll see what happens in the off-season, but Manu was making progress before our eyes this preseason. It wouldn’t shock me if he looked good enough to get some run in the “extra OL” spot next year (sorry, Skip).

4 Likes

Was a bummer for the Manu detractors.

5 Likes

He is a 3 year project lol

That’s good because you said in 3 years we will need to replace some linemen.

3 Likes

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

2 Likes

He didn’t think that far ahead

2 Likes

People are “scared,” “worried,” “concerned” that we can’t replace OL in 3 years. Holmes built this entire ■■■■■■■ roster from the dumpster to NFCC game in 3 years. How quickly our faith can wane.

Brothers, if your faith is gonna wane, let it BRUCE Wayne!

2 Likes

I’m not worried and believe Holmes will take care of the OL due to his philosophy. However, you need to acknowledge that Ragnow and Decker were here pre Holmes.

…& kinda/sorta Glassgow

1 Like

I don’t count him as a pre Holmes guy as he was gone and Holmes chose to bring him back as FA. Similar to Zeitler which are two examples of why you shouldn’t be worried as you pointed out.

2 Likes