Houston pre season film study

Pretty good stuff. Houston showing more game than just rushing the passer

2 Likes

I just don’t understand the trade talk surrounding him unless someone is offering a premium pick (a 2nd at minimum). He had a historic rookie year in terms of sacks. He clearly has special traits as a pass rusher. We realistically have him under team control for three more seasons at an excellent price point. Before someone comments, he is a EFRA next year and a RFA the following. We can tag him with a 1st round tender and have the opportunity to match or get a 1st round pick. I would have no problems getting three cheap years out of him and then getting a 1st on top. Guys like Romeo, Julian, and Harris are all FA’s next off-season as well.

Literally makes zero sense to me, but I will trust in Campbell/Holmes regardless.

1 Like

I don’t understand the trade talk either. Unless he’s a jerk or something. I can’t believe it’s real and just a narrative journalists are running witn because they don’t get why he repped so much in pre season

2 Likes

I see it that same way. People are coming to their own conclusions trying to read the tea leaves.

1 Like

It’s no secret they want him to learn SAM, how else are they going to do it than giving him a lot of reps during preseason games? No need to have him with the firsts. We already know what he can do there.

1 Like

…or player. Think about who Holmes has shown himself to be…
Many of these cats act like Brad would give Houston away. NOOOPE!!!

I got no problems with Da Problem being a ■■■■■■■ jerk! Pass rushers should be half crazy to begin with.

1 Like

It’s understandable why other teams would actively be pursuing Houston.

1 Like

I can’t imagine we trade Houston. We don’t know how good he may truly be. Dude was unreal last year.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.