How Brad can continue his “Draft Dominance…”

Brad has been historically good at finding impact starters in 2 drafts…

ASB- 90
Sewell and Houston- over 80
Alim and Hutch- over 70
Jamo, J Mitchell, Joseph, Rodriguez, Barnes- over 60
Jacobs, Wright, Paschal- over 50

3-4 absolute studs and 8-9 starting level players and a few more high end depth guys in 15 picks? Wow!!!

• We all know how much this free agency and draft period means to our chances to continued ascension in the NFC…. 3 more legitimate starters from the draft, and 3 solid starters (outside of retention) from free agency and I think we are contenders….

Round 1A-

1. Bijan Robinson
  2. Brian Branch
  3. Peter Skoronski
  4. Christian Gonzalez
  5. Quentin Johnston

Round 1B-

1. Bijan Robinson
  2. Brian Branch
  3. C Gonzalez
  4. O’Cyrus Torrence
  5. Jared Verse

Round 2A-

1. John Michael Schmitz
  2. Calijah Kancey
  3. Tuli Tuipulotu
  4. Drew Sanders
  5. E Forbes

Round 2B-

1. A Voorhees
  2. E Forbes
  3. R Rice
  4. Z Charbonnet
  5. Siaki Ika

Round 3-

1. Jack Campbell
  2. Mazi Smith
  3. T Bigsby
  4. AT Perry
  5. J Mingo

I like others like Dorian Williams, K Benton, K Coburn, O Pappoe etc that would be nice to drop a bit somewhere and add a late 3rd or 4th….

Draft guys that day one measure up with solid current NFL players. Drsft guys over qualified for the position you are hiring them for….

ASB was clearly a route running technician. We had nothing in our WR room, and this a high value slot guy was a pretty sure bet…… Houston was clearly a flame thrower in obvious pass situations with some unorthodox moves that are hard to stop, ELITE BEND, and his burst is insane! 10 year dash faster than Adrian Peterson!!!

• drafting a guy like Bresee who has NEVER DONE IT, and hasn’t stayed healthy? Ringo whose tale has now revealed a really stiff guy who isn’t very fluid. Nope!!!
2 Likes

If we can get Gonzalez, Branch, Kancey I’ll be hyped

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.