How good is this offense?

Joique Bell? That dude might be the most overrated NFL player ive ever seen. He was trash

I think we’ll end up somewhere in the bottom ten. We’ll be respectable running the ball.

Hard to say though. We need to see what happens in the draft.

2300 total yards over two years as a #2 RB is damn good production.

I’ll rank out my opinion of our position groups based on personnel

RBs- Our best position group, by a little 10-12 range.

TEs- A close 2nd. 8-10 range. Because it’s less important than RB, I give the edge to the backs.

QB- 10-16 range.

OL- I really like 3/5 pieces on the line. The other two, especially Vaitai, make me puke. You can get away with 1 weak lineman, but not 2, 12-18 range

WR- 28-32 range. I cant find a WR group I think is worse.

Offense as is, right now 18-24 range. WR really drags down a potentially decent offense. Good news is, we have a lot of good young foundation pieces. So the offense isn’t that fair off. Goff/Swift/Hock/Decker/Jackson/Ragnow is a really solid young core. All of which will still get better. 2 WRs and 1 more OL needed to be in the category of potential top 5 offenses. Maybe TWill or BP can fill one of those roles with breakout season, but I doubt it (or I should say, I don’t count on it).

I’m not getting into a Joique Bell argument. The dude is irrelevant. There’s a reason he never did a thing with another team